Naaptol.com — NON DELIVERY OF PRODUCT DESPITE OF PAYMENT MADE

DELHI, Haryana, India
 strich
UPON LOOKING AT THE ATTRACTIVE ADVERTISEMENT IN "TIMES OF INDIA" DELHI EDITION, WE MADE A PAYMENT OF RS.1149/- (ONE THOUSAND ONE HUNDRED AND FORTY NINE ONLY) THRO' CREDIT CARD AND ORDERED FOR "ULTRA SLIM BODY SHAPING GARMENT" ON 13/NOV/2010. THE BOOKING NUMBER IS 981418 WHICH HAD SHOWN IN THE ON-LINE OF NAAPTOL.COM. AS PER THEIR ON-LINE COMMITMENT, THE PRODUCT SHOULD HAVE BEEN DELIVERED ON OR BEFORE 19/NOV/2010.

NOW MORE THAN TWO MONTHS AND WE HAVE BEEN CHASING NAAPTOL'S CUSTOMER CARE ([protected]) SINCE 19/NOV/2010 IN ORDER TO RECEIVE THE PRODUCT. EVERY CALL WHICH WE MAKE TO NAAPTOL'S CUSTOMER CARE IS CHARGEABLE TO THE TELEPHONE COMPANY AND WE SPENT SEVERAL HUNDRED RUPPES ON PHONE CALLS ONLY FOR THE REGULAR COMPLAINTS.

ON OUR EVERY CALL, THE CUSTOMER CARE EXECUTIVES GIVE PRE-RECORDED ANSWER SUCH AS "YOU WILL RECEIVE THE PRODUCT WITHIN FEW WORKING DAYS".

CONSIDERING THE NEVER ENDING DELAY, IT CLEARLY SHOWS THAT THE COMPANY (NAAPTOL.COM) TRY TO CHEAT THE INDIAN PEOPLE BY GIVING FALSE, FAKE ADVERTISEMENTS TO LOOT THE MONEY (REMEMBER, THE BRITISH PEOPLE TRIED TO CHEAT AND RULED INDIANS CONTINUOUSLY AND FINALLY THEY RAN AWAY FROM THE COUNTRY BECAUSE OF STRONG UNITY).

NOW, IT'S TIME TO IDENTIFY SUCH CHEATING COMPANIES IN INDIA AND PROSECUTE THEM AND RECOVER THE FRADULENT/CHEATED MONEY WITHOUT ANY DELAY.

WILL THE GOVERNMENT OF INDIA WAKE UP???

from - RICHARD

Comments

I suffered the same fate. I had ordered for a SanDisk Cruzer Blade 8GB PenDrive on 21 st of June, 2011 from Naaptol and my order no is: 1948568. Naaptol confirmed that they have received the payment for the pendrive worth Rs. 479.00 on 22nd June, 2011. I kept a watch on my order status and it never changed from "order shipped" to any other status. I never received the pen drive till date. I made several phone calls to their customer care service and received a hopeless service from everyone there. I gave written feedback still no go. I wrote to the CEO which is an option on their website still no go. I am left helpless. Openly these people are looting customers. I request you to look into this matter and provide me justice that I deserve.
Hi Dear..

I know this is difficult for you but if you want to loose weight permanently you can contact me at longlive.[protected]@gmail.com..

Number 11, Conopus, Kabra Galaxy Star-I CHS, Brahmand, Azad Nagar, Thane, Maharashtra, India - 400607
    Naaptol.com - NON DELIVERY OF PRODUCT DESPITE OF PAYMENT MADE