NIIT Institute — NIIT CERTIFICATE

Sir / Madam,

My profile as follows:

Name: AALAP MUKESHKUMAR KIRI
Company Secretary

Adress: C/13, Siddharth park, Bhuderpura road, Ambavadi, Ahmedabad - 380 006.

I have completed my C.S. Professional in this 25th February, 2011. As per our ICSI rules it is compulsory for students who have passed executive program, to complete Compulsory Computer Training Program after completing the executive program. And I have also completed the same on 5th february,2009 but till today I have not get my NIIT certificate for that. till today I am continue on bona fide certificate.

I also get a letter from C.S. institute during my December exam that if I don't send my NIIT certificate at New Delhi, I will not get my Final Examination mark sheet.

So, I make repeated request at NIIT institute , C.G. Road branch but they told me that your certificate is in process. two years gone but till today I dont get proper reply or my mark sheet for the same.

Kindly find herewith attached all data of my NIIT in which
(1) Bona fide certificate,
(2) Fee Receipt,
(3) Mark Sheet,
(4) C.S. Letter
for your reference. Sir, here attached is only my photo.

My C.S. Data is as follows:
Ragistration No. :[protected] / 08 / 2008

NIIT Registration Code and ID :
Registration Code : RO[protected]
Student ID : S[protected]
Batch Code : B090162
Branch : C. G. Road
I also sent an Email on 7th March,2011 at hetal.chheda@niit.com but from there also not proper reply I get. She told me that within two days I will get the time limit within which you will get your NIIT Certificate but till 10th march not even one reply I get. So I sent another mail about complaining for the same and yesterday she call me and told me today evening you will get all details but yesterday also I don't get any mail from them.

So, today I am making this complain as if I dont get my mark sheet I will in problem in future for getting my Membership Number from ICSI.

So, pl. look into the matter and if you want any document whatever detail pl. contact me on my following No. or address:

Aalap Mukeshkumar Kiri

Residence : C/13, Siddharth Park, Bhuderpura road, Ambawadi, Ahmedabad -
380006.

(R[protected]
(M) [protected]

My fathers Mobile No. is (M) [protected]

NIIT CERTIFICATE

Comments

Rply for the same at the earliest.
Dear sir/mam

My name is priyanka mantri, I was pursuing software testing course under niit institute dlf phase-1,

course has been completed from jan -2013 but they are not issue my certificate till date .
i was join niit on 2011 for the testing course it was the 6month cousre ther are taking my 2yrs time to complete this course .
from month of jan 2013 they are playing to provide me the ceritificate .during the time of taking admission they are given me lots of promises regarding placement and course structure .but nothing is there .i think it is worst and bad institute .Even if i dont know student id .batch code nothing they are providing .

they(niit people) are sitting over there and eating food, and enjoying A.C (air condintion hawa)

i am loosing my patience day by day .they are not doing the proper follow regarding the same .
kindly do some thing so that they give the certificate urgent basis .otherwise i am taking some serious action like legal action against this institute.

Kindly do some thing .