[Resolved]  Otis Elevator Company India Ltd. — statement is not received

I haven't received my credit card statement or the past 1 month. I am actually waiting for the statement as i need to make the payment. Will be good if someone takes care of this issue. As i want to make the payment no one is responsible or semding a statement.

Plz someone do me favor by sending the statement either to the address or or immediate payment, send me a mail stating all the transactions.
Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 23:29:13
Complaint comments  1 CommentShare0Tweet0

Comments

After having picked the most expensive of the AMC contracts available at OTIS, we, as a customer, were under the impression that all that needed to be done to have smooth operations was done.
There are 7 elevators of OTIS make installed at our site-which is a corporate House of one of the major Leading Financial groups in India
the current state is so pathetic that we feel humiliated in front of our clients every time they need to use the elevators.
petty issues like faulty call buttons and hall landers are left pending for more than 8 to 9 months.
when the service team was approached for resolution of the problem they claimed non availability of spares-non availability of call buttons !!! if a company can not manage to have a ready supply of spares as small as call buttons what can be expected of them?
It's about time OTIS pulled their socks and at least made an attempt to prove their professionalism-

Saurabha Thakar
saurabha.[protected]@gysrealty.com

Otis Elevator Company Phone
    +91 22 6679 5189,+91 22 6679 5151
    Otis Elevator Company Address
    Magnus Towers,9th Floor, Mindspace, Link Road, Malad (West), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400064