[Resolved]  Passport Office Bareilly — Delay in Receiving New Passport since 2 years..

I have not received my new passport. My old Passport Number is A 0294382 was sent by District Magistrate Pithoragarh to Passport Office Bareilly on 22/12/2007, File Number BLY Z440768/07, Passport Application Form No. 977663, Bank Draft No. 917509 dated 06/11/2007.Till today I have not recd. my renewal passport..
I am also faxing you the photocopy which I got from the District Magistrate Office. I hope to get my passport as soon as possible and would request you to kindly do me the favour.

Thanking you very much,
Yours faithfully with warm regards,
Yash Punetha
[protected]@yahoo.co.in

Comments

sir, My application no A031593/08.i applied my passport 2008 .i have not recieved my passport . i went to Bareily passport office last month there employes told me ur file is tranfer to dhampur passport office . After then i went to dhampur passport office they told me her is not ur file
plz. reply me soon when i recieve my passport
I have not gated my passport on the destination.So please check all the infornation and send on my I D. MY REFERENCE NO. IS A050646
I applied for my son`s passport. reference no is-A041912 dt 07 oct2009.I have not received so far.So please check it and inform me about the status of passport.
To
The Passport Officer
Bareilly,
Subject- Passport enquairy not received yet

I am Mukesh Kumar from dhampur, distt.- Bijnor (U.P) & i had applied passort application from date[protected], my file no is BLY-A[protected] . I have get two times passport enquiry, but i could not recived passport enquairy. first time enquairy i am in chennai for footwear diploma, and second time i am in dherowal (H.P.) job in sarup tanneries ltd., so i could not recieve my passport enquairy. after that i am going to bareilly and i have second time applied passort application on[protected]. I have two year complete but .But till date neither i have received my passport enquairy nor there is any change in status.

Today i visit your passort website for know status my passport, but application has been transferred to policy section.Please send my passport enquairy send on my birth place, because this time i am at my home.

I want it urgently as soon as possible. plz do something,

Thanking you in anticipation,

Greetings of the day!!!

DATE 28/9/10

SUBJECT: APPLICATION FOR CANCELLING THE PASSPORT

Dear Sir/Madam
Please cancel the Application number is A037110/07 for passport with the name of Pankaj Chauhan, Date of Birth 31/10/1986, S/O Mr. Bhaw Singh Chauhan.

Because I am applying for a new passport number is A013476/10.

Please do the needful to cancel the A037110/07, I will be highly thankful to you.

Thanking you and regards
Pankaj Chauhan.

Passport Office Bareilly Phone
    +91 58 1230 2033
    Passport Office Bareilly Address
    Vikas Jyoti Commercial Complex, II and III floor, BDA Building, Priyadarshini Nagar, Bareilly, Uttar Pradesh, India - 243122