Show menu
FAQ FAQ Sign in Sign in

[Resolved]  Pension — transfer of pension

Iam a retired employee of Department of Atomic Energy and Indian Navy . I was drawing my both pensions from SBBJ RawatBhata Chittorgarh Rajasthan . Now fron Oct 2009 , I have shifted to Boisar Thane Maharashtra . I have asked SBBJ RawatBhata to transfer my pension papers to SBI Boisar ( where I have opened a pension account) so that I can draw my pension at boisar. SBBJ Rawatbhata as per my instruction has send my papers to SBBJ ( Main ) chittorgarh and from there it was sent to SBI (main) Thane by speed post. When I checked with SBBJ chittorgarh , they said that they have sent it to SBI ( main ) Thane by speed post on 25th Nov 2009 and from SBI ( main) Thane it will go to SBI ( Boisar).

Iam trying to contact SBI ( main ) Thane through email and telephone[protected] &[protected] for the last few days but Iam not getting any reply .

How to go about it ?
Complaint marked as Resolved Aug 14, 2020
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet


Sub: Option for Annuity payment by NEFT

Dear Sir,

This is to inform you that I have given my confirmation on the above subject on 01.06.2011 duly filled in and signed by me on the format sent by you but I have not received acknowledgement so far.
Annuity No. 011M[protected]
You are requested to kind confirm the receipt of the same and arrange to send my Pension Amount through Central Bank of India. My Account No. is [protected] and IFSC code (For NEFT payment)SBIN0006228 . My PAN No. of annuitant is: AUBPB7181Q. Kindly do the needful at your end.

Await reply soonest by Mobile on my Mobile No. [protected] or E-Mail: [protected]
Post your Answer

Post your Comment

    I want to submit Complaint Positive Review Neutral Comment

    Contact Information


    Complaint categoryCategory: Banks
    Add Company Information