PNB — Cheque book not received

Akhilesh kumar
Dear Concern,

I was applied for check book on 5-mar-10. I had received a massage on 9-Mar-10 from your side check book sent but till date I did not received check book. In msg I had received reference no. is which is EQ723201747IN but might be its not a Tracking no.

Pls reply wath is the status of check book, or if any way bill no. have pls send it

Thank's

Complaint comments  12 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

Cheque — my cheque book didnot receiv

My complain No ( TEL015455) no any reply against This complain. pls give me answer and status by phone mo no. [protected]*, & [protected]
I was applied for check book on 1-JULY-10 IN shalimar bagh branch. but till date I did not received check book. my a/c no -[protected]
I was applied for check book on nov 2010 in Bhartipur, Jabalpur Branch but till date i did not recceived ckeck book. a/c no [protected]
I have applied for my cheque book. I got a message from p.n.b. that my cheque book has been sent and REF [protected]. It is sent by BLAZEFLASH courier Service.
When i spoke with blazeflash they were reply me that they were not received my cheque book..So please go to this process and do it immediatly..i need my cheque book . It is emnergency for me.
I have a A/C No. [protected] in the name of ASHOK KUMAR,C-5 Mansarovar, Anushaktinagar, Mumbai-94. The requisation slip was given on 03/01/11 in bank.I made a complaint for this on [protected] on 19/01/11 complaint No. is 53496116, but till date nothing has been done.
Please look in this matter at the earliest. RGDS.
ASHOK KUMAR

Punjab National Bank — Cheque Book Not Received

Respected Sir/Madam,
I summit cheque-book request slip for 20 leaves on[protected], but till today dt.,[protected] cheque book not received . Bank charged Rs., 200/- from my A/C for cheque book which not received by me. My Saving A/C No. [protected] with PNB Panipat Branch
Thanks Very Much

i have applied for new cheque book 2-3 months ago stiill ihave not recieved pl.send it as early as possible
Cheque Book Not Received
I have applied for my cheque book on 29.02.2012 in my Saving Account No. [protected] (Vivek Kumar Pandey) But I have not Received Please confirm what is the status of dispatch/ detail of dispatch on my email- vivek7990@yahoo.com or Mobile No. [protected].

Vivek Kumar Pandey
8/16, Ganga Ghat,
Shukla Ganj
UNNAO
Regd.:-M.No.[protected] Office:[protected]

id password not received

AC.NO [protected] PRAVIN SONI KALISTHAN ASHRAM ROAD PURNIA [BIHAR] I HAVE APPLIED FOR NEW ID PASWD, 2 MONTHS BEFORE, AS IT HAS BEEN NOT YET DISPATCH INTO THE BANK..PLEASE SORT OUT MY PROBLEM AS SOON AS POSSIBLE..
urgent requirement of cheque book

I have applied for a cheque book of my pnb a/c no [protected] through pnb main branch vaishali. Ghaziabad on 26 june 2017 but I have not received my cheque bookurgent requirement of cheque book

I AM REQUESTING YOU TO PLEASE TAKE NECESSARY ACTION AND INFORMED ME ON MY CELL NO. [protected]

Kanchan Rawat
I was applied for check book on 50 nos on date 12/03/2018 in Kakurghachi kolkata (w.b) Branch --but till date i did not received cheque book. my a/c no-[protected]

i am requested to you please take this matter and confirm us.

for -R.K.Gupta
ph-[protected]
email-rajeshgupta2212@gmail.com
rkg kolkata's reply, Mar 22, 2018
my a/c no-0956002100011373
I was applied for check book on 50 nos on date 12/03/2018 in Kakurghachi kolkata (w.b) Branch --but till date i did not received cheque book. my a/c no-[[protected]]

i am requested to you please take this matter and confirm us.

for -R.K.Gupta