[Resolved]  Postpaid — Pathetic behaviour

I am Shatruhan working with Satyam Computers, i had a corporate connection of Vodafone in Chennai 10 months ago. Outstanding bill (Overcharged) was appr INR 1356 for my post paid connection.
Since this bill was overcharged i spoke to the customer care exe in Chennai, after a long and very tiring discussion he told me to pay amt INR 800, which i paid that day itself.
Now today i got a mail from some collection man asking for more INR 556 unnecessarily, after i called him he started threatening me by saying that he will start legal proceedings against me. Since i don’t want any kind of inconvenience for me i paid the aforesaid amount also, but i am very much disappointed with the person in Vodafone. i want you to take some action against him his details are -
Mr. Nizar Ahamed K, Mobile No.[protected] (Chennai)
Deputy Manager
Credit & Collections Department
Vodafone Essar South Limited
No.7, Mayor Sivaraj Street
Royapettah, Chennai

Please help on this.

Shatruhan ([protected])
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

Post Paid — NO NETWORK COVERAGE SINCE A WEEK

MY NETWORK COVERAGE STOPPED COMING FOR LAST ONE WEEK. i DONT KNOW THE REASON . THE BILLS ARE BEING PAID BY MY COMPANY DHBVN, HISAR COMMERCIAL OFFICE. SO PLEASE INTIMATE WHY WITHOUT GETTING ANY MESSAGE THE NETWORK HAS STOPPED AND GET IT STARTED AT THE EARLIEST PLEASE, MY MOBLILE NO. IS [protected]