Postpaid

Dear Sir.,

Name: Krishna
No. [protected]

Sub: My phone as disconnected. What is the reason

This is krishna here my mobile No. [protected] last 20days back this no. i have converted from Prepaid to Post paid. and on that day i have handover my all documents(ID Proof) and 300/- Rs to person name Shiv([protected]) who as come and give the Sim card. But now today out going calls are not going please check this process. What i have to please tell me the solution. can i convert to Prepaid or continue the postpaid service.

Thanks & Regards

Krishna

Naveen Kumar
    Contact no : [protected]
    On 14th Aug,2012 my postpaid connection was started by Reliance ,after complete varification ( Address, Id Proof) etc.
    but now my Outgoing is diactivated .
    Aug 6, 2021
    "Dear Customer,

RCOMcare"
    Dear Customer,

Cheers,

RCOMcare

I am The Permanent Customer Of Reliance post Paid Service Mobile No. :- [protected]. I am Paying My Postpaid bill Regularly in Manali Relince Office But Reliance Customer Care Centure Chandigarh Ph. No :- [protected] on Dated 8/08/2011 Time:- 1:12 Pm Some Body From Customer Care Centure Chandigarh Misbehaved With Me And Told me Who Says To You To Take a Reliance Postpaid Connection We Are not Bothering About It You Can Go Any Where To Complaint.

Warm Regards
      Jai Ram Thakur
      Aug 13, 2020
      Misguide and Misbehave With Customer
      my name is mukesh chhabra mobile no. [protected]
      when i went vodafone store punjabi bagh new delhi. regarding post paid to prepaid conection.
      then Mr.sunny & ms shalini Misguide and Misbehave With me
      I am The Permanent Customer Of Vodafone Service Mobile No. :- [protected]. shalini say on dated 30/11/11
      We Are not Bothering About It You Can Go Any Where To Complaint.

i mr.DNYANESHWAR INGULKAR have recently taken this postpaid no. [[protected]]in month of july.till date [14/09/2009] i haven`t got bill at my mail add.your company call centre executives are harrashing me by clling all the time to pay the bill.meanwhile i paid rs:600/- to u.what should i do to get bills.i[censored] r not sending bills and calling for payment then i will make records of calls and will complaint to consumer court for harrashing all the times.
        thanks & regards.

DEAR SIR,

EVEN AFTER DEATIVATING MY HUTCH ALIVE MASSAGES ON 111 AND IN MY HAND SET I AM RECIEVING THE MESSAGES ON MY PHONE . PLEASE DEATIVATE THIS SERVICE ON MY NO. [protected]

REGARDS
          MANOJ SHARMA

Post Paid — waiving of monthly rent

When I apprached to vodafone office at R.T.Nagar, Bangalore -32 to surrender my SIM, Mr.Syed wrongly promised me saying that the monthly rent of Rs.199 for the month of January 09 billwill be waived and opted me a change of plan to 'Life time post paid 999' from Feb 5th onwards. But now, the vodafone staff Mr. Prashanth says "there wont be any waiving of rent and promise given by Syed is wrong because Syed is newly appointed".

Whose is responsible for this irresponsible assurance?

My mobile number: [protected]

The RFC. No: 111254 of the Customer Acknowledgement Copy

Will really vodafone takes care the customer?

You have charged Rs-50/- regarding late payment of bill for the period of 24/08/08 to 23/09/08. But as discussed earlier with Customer Care regarding the non receipt of bill for the above said period within time through service request no. [protected] and got reply that no late penalty will be levied. But when the same bill has received the late penalty is added. So you are requested to waveoff the late penalty.

You are also requested to provide a valied customer care number for further communication.

Anil Singh Negi

In the month of Oct 2008 I was charged for personal billing account & now I have been charged as corporate plan.

Please refer the mail below & note down my complaint.

On receiving this mail I had been to Vodafone gallery in Mira Road, met Executive there (Senorita) asked whether the number can be continued & change it to personal plan (299) she said yes.

On Sep 27, 2008 I handed over the Ration card copy and I was told by Kanchan & Mamta Kurul (Vodafone Mira Road) that the plan will be changed to personal plan.

On Oct 14, 2008 when I checked with the same Mira Road Vodafone gallery I was informed that the plan is individual plan but produce electricity bill same day Electricity bill was handed over to Amar & Mamta (Mamta told me you can take the bill from website).

On Nov 08, 2008 when I checked with the same Mira Road Vodafone gallery they told me it is not done and will do at the earliest.

On Nov 17, 2008 when I checked with the same Mira Road Vodafone gallery the executive Preeti told me that it is not done and don’t know why.

In the evening Preeti called me and informed me that I need to produce a letter from my earlier company letter then only it will be changed on my address.

In between I went to Hypercity, Malad Vodafone gallery and informed the same matter.

Why is that I am being misled always it is most unprofessional attitude and not expected from Vodafone.

Please let me know what should I do to get my bill on my postal address and in case if I am not receiving what should I do & is anybody in Vodafone listening or just giving false excuses IN THE MOST UNPROFESSIONAL WAY ????

I hope to get a favourable reply or do I need to cancel my number and go for any other service provide as you are not able to get a small address change done.

Vinod Nair

Dear Reena,

Request you to kindly send another mail as earlier you had sent as the unprofessional people has asked me give a letter in CBRE letter head which earlier also I think you have not given, please do help in this issue or advise if I need to take a letter from your side.

Vinod Nair

From: Reena Sajesh [mailto:reena.[protected]@cbre.com]
              Sent: None
              To: vodafonecare.[protected]@vodafone.com; 'Vidya Nair'
              Cc: 'Nair, Vinod (MSAS - Corporate Svcs)'; [protected]@rediffmail.com
              Subject: [protected]-Vinod Nair

Dear Vidya,

This is to bring to your notice that Mr.Vinod Nair – [protected] will be leaving CBRE on the 26th of September 2008 . We will not be liable for any of his mobile bill payment after that period .

If he requires, he may change his address / scheme . We do not have an objection to his continuing with this number.

Thanks & Regards,

Reena Sajesh | Office Manager

CB Richard Ellis | Administration – India

#5, 3rd Floor, Tower 'C' | Laxmi Towers |

Bandra-Kurla Complex | Bandra (E) | Mumbai 400051 India

T[protected] | F[protected] |

reena.[protected]@cbre.com | www.cbre.co.in

i have given complaint in R T Nagar center but that consultantant he was not registered and the same is questioned by me at that time he was not responsed properly and eventhough i am paying my bill before the due date only. but they are not registring my case because i have to check it my bill since from 3 months. even after that also they are not entering my email and the same is not sending through email

thankig you

yours Customors
                K M Subair (Advocate)
                i would like to pay bill online through sbi debit card.

i have post paid card mob no is [protected].i received your last month bill Oct 2008 but in this bill roaming charges very high.so i require itemised bill for own checking.
                  so please send my bill month of Oct 2008 on my email id for bill payment.
                  with regards & thanks
                  sohan Chakkarwar

Postpaid — poor service

Beherapc @ hotmail.com
                  Beherapc @ yahoo.com

It is a matter of regret and great solace for
                  expressing my bitter experience regarding the
                  worst service and custormer care being
                  maintained by AIRTEL as a mobile operator in Orissa .
                  I have been humiliated by the Airtel customer care
                  people several times in stead of my repeated request
                  to rectify the man made negligence by your people
                  on the other hand they never hesitate to blame
                  customers.Though i have made my payment in time
                  my NO [protected] is being barred for outgoing calls
                  several times . You may contact the persons Mr vinod
                  Prasad Market Head, Chinmayee Mam, mr Raju who has
                  helped me a lot The cheque box is not cleared for
                  a month together in stead blaming me several times.
                  After several request i have been offered for free
                  talk times which i refused to avail.Unless U
                  take any further action i will not pay the next due
                  until it is resolved or u may disconnect my line for
                  ever to get rid of such type of negligence.
                  hi sie please send me itemised bill summary each month to my phone
                  Sir/Madam,
                  please do kindly enhance our credit limit. we have not informed that there is something called credit limit in post paid connection by the executive. we are facing continous problems. nos are getting deactivated without proir information. Pleade do provide proper service and dont have any hidden payments. i want you to increase the credit limit as 5000 for all the following nos. We are a group of companies and we would be benefited if you do that.
                  these are the nos:

Thanks and regards,
                  Venkat,
                  Lse Groups.

Postpaid — Bills

I deepak Bhatnagar having Mobile No[protected], This no was activated on 23 April 2008, why iwas charge from 3rd April, after so many complant you have not taken an pain to solve the problem . I am using vodaphone for 10 year but ther is was no problem, but in Matrix problem from very First day, God knows when it will solve
                  Deepak Bhatnagar

Postpaid — can't call on 25230770

I cannot make call to the above mentioned which happens to be my mother's residence in mumbai. Every time I dail I get the message saying this facility is not available on your telephone. Is there any error in my airtel connection. I can make calls any where in india and aboard but not this number 25230770.
                  please see to the matter urgently.e

Postpaid — Online bill payment registration

I have received a message from Vodafone to call 111 for get password after registering my no for online bill payment. But neither 111 nor [protected] was help me to get the password.
                  Kindly help me to get the password to log on for online bill payment

Postpaid — no reprieve

I talked to one of your executives called Anmol and then to your supervisor Dev on 27th August to deactivate my no.[protected].and I was assured that it will be deactiavated within 48 hrs but still i am getting bills for that no.and my main reason to surrender that no. was this only that you people don't sort out customer's problem.but after my repeated requests and complaints my no. is yet not deactivated and i am still getting the bills.Then I on 28th I talked to your executives Sabir ali, Ashish, Ashok, sShailendra regarding this problem and I was assured to get a call back within 24 hrs but still I did not receive any calls from you people .So now I am compelled to sue your company in court.I will wait for your call till 5th of this month after that I am free to resort to whatever suits me best.My alternate no. is [protected].

Postpaid — bill

I have not received my mobile bill but i am getting sms from you daily.Why don't you send me the bill every time i am having the problem then i will have to fight with your employees.
                  So please send me the bill.I don't want it on my mail because i don't surf daily.
                  Pls. send my itemised bill of no. [protected] for month nov.2008
                  With regards & thanks
                  Nilesh Sawant, Kandiwali, Mumbai

Postpaid — postpaid bill details

Need monthly bill copy

I would like to have my monthly bill copy to my mail address for the number # [protected]

Kindly do the needfull.

Rgds,
                  T.Ramesh

Postpaid — Incorrect Bill with respect of 9999908917

This is to state that I have a Vodafone connection [protected] under 222Talk Plan. A bill has been dispatch on my address 139, North Avenue, New Delhi-01 that I have made a conversation upto 20 minutes on Telephone No.- 56789 on 3rd December, 2008 which is totally false. I have not made any such calls on the above said number.
                  Please do the needful at the earliest otherwise I will not pay the charges and I will surrender the connection.
                  Pls. send my itemised bill of no. [protected] for 6 months.
                  Thanks and regards
                  Muthu
                  Iam using CUG from Idia, first month we got extra bill of Rs.2000, for these amount no one giving right answer from Idia phone. services is very bad

Postpaid — Security Adjustment

Please adjuest my airtel postpaid security Rs. 500.00 with my mobile bill no.[protected] dated 06 June 2009 Security deposit with you vide reciept no. 10216 dt. 23.04.2007. I have submited the orignal reciept to Airtel Officer Mr. Nitin Sharma (Mob. [protected]) Muzaffarnagar U.P. India on dated 14.05.09.

Please do the need full.

Anurag Gautam

Rgds,
                  praveen kr mishra

Postpaid — Wrong Bill of vodafone presented to my account

Dear Madam sir,

I have my account with icici bank shivajinagar, pune account no.[protected]

I have been billed for the following and the same has been debited from my savings account. I do not owe vodafone any bills.

Bill no.[protected] vodafone bill dated 14/07/09 Rs. 1, 111.00

Bill no.[protected] vodafone bill dated 15/07/09 Rs. 1, 111.00

Bill no.[protected] vodafone bill dated 15/07/09 Rs. 444.00

Kindly look into the matter at the earliest.

Daniel

postpaid — My airtel service is unregistered

My Mobile No. [protected]'s Unbilled amount I have paid. But My incoming & outgoing Service has been deactivated. I request to you that Please activate My Mobile services.

Seraj Ahmad Khan

Kindly send itemised bill for my mobile no.[protected] for a period of 2 months.

With regards

V.Ananthakrishnan

Postpaid — complaint against the non closure of no 964241177

I have contacted in the customer care at Guntur on 21/10/2009, and requested for disconnection of the services.
                  Mr Rafat ali working in Guntur has not taken the letter and said to submit the application in the month November 2009 for closure.. He says that the balance amount if any will to be adjusted against the advance rent of Rs 300/- paid by me. again i have submitted my application for closure on 17/11/2009.

Though i have cleared all dues . But i have received again the bill of Rs 447/- in the month ofNov 2009.
                  it is not understood why the connectionwas disconnected so far .
                  Where is the status of my application .Any misuse of numbers is done by the above said oficials . No one is answering in the customer care properly. They said connetion was closed .But bills are coming . who is responsible for the lapses . Fix responsibility to the concerned immediately.
                  and intimate the same

prasad

Postpaid — 9958665817

the billing of my phone is not as per the plan explained and provided to me. I took the jackpot postpaid plan of airtel on 12-8-08, a form was given to me which clearly states that 500 min of calls are free per month but now only 350 calls r given free to me and when I call up at 121 they confirm that only 350 calls r free.

How can u change the plans details without intimating the customer and without our approval. I am enclosing the scanned copy of the form and the the plan detail that I received in sep 2008.I am sorry the photo box is not able to accomoidate the size of the document. so I'm sending u a mail seprately on airtelindia.com
                  my no is [protected]
                  i want itemised bill of my aforesaid cell no. for the period april 2010 to may 2010

Postpaid — complaint against Value added services Airtel Mobile & Your employee behaviour

I would like to intimate you as per discussion with your airtel guys. He said me If you are having some billing problem regarding value added services so would not pay bill for this month. I'll not pay any bill for this month If you'll not rectify. I am very frustated from your guys they don't know how can talk to the customer. I am paying more than 40,000 bill in a month for airtel. If you'll not solve my problem I'll through out this sim & tell your guys we are customer not liers.
                  Thanks & Reqards
                  Praveen Gera
                  # [protected] (Airtel Mobile)
                  Hai, I am P CH V Subba Rao, with vodafone postpaid no. [protected] needs itemised bill for the month of November 2010. Plz send it to my mail id [protected]@yahoo.co.in, if its free of cost only
                  with regards
                  P CH V S RAO.
                  kindly. send my itemised bill of vodafone no. [protected] every month
                  With regards & thanks
                  AMIT JAIN
                  have post paid card mob no is [protected].i received your last month bill jan 2011 to sep 2011 but in this bill roaming charges very high.so i require itemised bill for own checking.
                  so please send my bill month of jan 2011 to sep 2011my email id for bill email id nidhi.[protected]@rediffmail.com
                  pls itemised call &sms list

with regards & thanks
                  Dinesh jain
                  Pls. send my itemised bill of no.[protected] for month dec to jan2011 on my mail [protected]@yahoo.co.in
                  With regards aamir.
                  Pls. send my itemised bill of no.[protected] for month dec-jan to on my mail [protected]@shivtools.com With regards sujit das
                  Please sene me Itemised bill for mo.no. [protected] of last two months no my mail [protected]@yahoo.co.in
                  we have two vodafone postpaid numbers are [protected] & [protected], our company name was crownholidays Pvt ltd when we took connection of this two Sim now our company name is CHENNAI ROYAL VACATIONS Pvt Ltd with the same communication address, So let us change our company bill in the name of Chennai royal vacations Pvt Ltd for our further accounting, We ready gave our company details of changing name of company to T Nagar North usman Road Customers Relationship office. we also request you that sent itemised calls bills for every month for both no. i want

S.MURUGESAN
                  Accountant
                  Chennai Royal Vacation Pvt ltd
                  my mob no is [protected] i need my itemised bil as soon as possible.
                  i want my itemissed bill for some reason my no. is [protected] on my registered email id
                  I had NOT received any physical bill since March 2012 at my office address, because I had activated E-bill service. I was told that it is free of cost - even the itemized one !

Then I spotted the higher rental last month and contacted CC executive to check additional Rs. 75 levied on me per month.

When I had first chat with the customer care executive before Diwali, I precisely made this same point. He told me that I am charged for the physical bill (courier etc).

1. I told him to give me the records of dispatch of physical bills. Also to pass on the phone number of the courier agency and courier consignment numbers for bills from MArch 12 to March 14 (2 years) so that I can validate if the bills were really sent.
                  2. I also told him to tell me how to convert the number into prepaid in prepaid number and do so with immediate effect.

He apologized for inconvenience, said a "senior' will call back soon (!). I did not receive any call back. Only a ticket number (!) was generated and mechanistic mail was sent after 3 days. Newer and newer CC executives kept calling and when asked if they have read my mail or about earlier conversations, they were clueless.

Meanwhile meaningless "ticket numbers" were generated and meaningless systemic mails were received by me. By Pratiksha Pagare, Akash Hosmane, Nitish, Pathurikar and what not !! All of them only wanted to conclude a computerised activity and send a link to feedback form and tried to show that the "TIcket Number is resolved" in their system when the Team Leader does the daily check.

Thus, in the meaningless, time consuming, insensitive Customer Care system of "Happy to Help" Vodafone, my original queries remained unanswered. They were :
                  1. Why am I charged 75 * 9 = Rs. 675 for an e-bill ? Nowhere on your website it mentions that an e-bill is charged and even your executive told me that Itemised Ebill is FREE !
                  2. What about Roam from Home? When it was informed that I am travelling to Pune frequently and staying there for project - and checked about portability and transfer and how to reduce bill, was it not a duty of the CCE to inform me about the scheme? I found out it very late and felt wronged.
                  3. Despite repeated requests tthrough mail and call (mail trail below) - that I don't want to continue with postpaid service you still did not do anything about it and did not revert on time. As a result, next bill it rolled out for Rs. 942. Why should I pay rental amount and tarrif charges from 20th OCtober to 1st November?
                  4. Numerous mail time, internet time, talk time, Customer Care talk time and their bills are BORN BY ME and not Vodafone. Who will reverse this amount???????????????????

You indeed need to come out from this ticket resolution mentality and start using your brain and intelligence . Most CC executives don't have it. You don't care to read the mail carefully and solve the problem BSNL and Idea are much much better than your shallow customer service. And yet, they don't boast "HAAPY To Help !!!" ...

Hema

sir we stay at goregaon east . near sharma estate. there are 4 to 5 vodafone users, for the last 8 to 9 months we all in our capacity have complained to your company for no network in our colony. your technician even made a visit & even he was convinced that there was a problem. sir till date we are going on with the same problem. either vodafone does not care at all, or it has changed into a govt company. sir this is the last time we all are writing, if things do not improve we shall be compled to go to another network.
                    nariman mehta- [protected]