[Resolved]  PVR Cinema — Refusal to refund tickets even when the hall was empty and they charged me for a service they did not provide

Hello Sir,

I would like to file a complaint against the PVR cinemas. Last week, I went to Ambience Mall where I purchased 2 tickets for movie “The Dark Night” where the hall was almost empty at 9.30pm and then I decided to cancel my tickets at 10 pm and the show was starting at 10.45 pm, with some fine if any, as my daughter started to cry and I had to take her home. So I went to the counter for a refund with some deduction if any, they refused to entertain and told that once the ticket is purchased nothing can be done. I waster Rs.350 and felt very bad. Is it fine for PVR cinema to charge for a service they didn’t provide? Please confirm and/or take action against them. Thank you.

Nabeel
PVR didn't resolve the complaint, hence closing it. no point in keeping this open. PVR didn't resolve the complaint, hence closing it. no point in keeping this open. PVR didn't resolve the complaint, hence closing it. no point in keeping this open. PVR didn't resolve the complaint, hence closing it. no point in keeping this open.PVR didn't resolve the complaint, hence closing it. no point in keeping this open.PVR didn't resolve the complaint, hence closing it. no point in keeping this open.PVR didn't resolve the complaint, hence closing it. no point in keeping this open.PVR didn't resolve the complaint, hence closing it. no point in keeping this open.PVR didn't resolve the complaint, hence closing it. no point in keeping this open.PVR didn't resolve the complaint, hence closing it. no point in keeping this open.PVR didn't resolve the complaint, hence closing it. no point in keeping this open.PVR didn't resolve the complaint, hence closing it. no point in keeping this open.PVR didn't resolve the complaint, hence closing it. no point in keeping this open.PVR didn't resolve the complaint, hence closing it. no point in keeping this open.PVR didn't resolve the complaint, hence closing it. no point in keeping this open.
Complaint comments  1 CommentShare0Tweet0

Comments

PVR Cinemas — cancellation and refund of movie tickets

NEVER EVER BOOK TICKETS FOR PVR CINEMAS ONLINE. as I have already lost Rs.1300 as I had booked my tickets for the K row and received the booking for E row. This is their computer error for which I had to suffer. I plead to the consumers forum to please take up this matter urgently.
SANJAY