[Resolved]  Rai Business School Raipur Madurai Kamraj University — Rai Business School, Raipur, National Institute of Applied Management, New delhi, Madurai kamraj University

Dear Sir/ Madam

My name is Rohit and even am a victim of NIAM, RBS and MKU. I was the student of MBA Industry integrated of 07-09 batch from the first semester examination itself, i have applied several times for correction in my surname. Again in the 3rd Sem exams (Jan 09) I was appeared in total 6 papers (3 core & 3 Marketing) of which i got only marks of 3 core papers only.
Repeditly i mailed and courired several times but till date there is no reply.
Whenever i approach University they ask to call NIAM and by calling NIAM every time they ask a fresh application to apply.

Some few days back i got a call from our college Exam controller that i have to re appear the examninations.
I feeling cheated, by my college, NIAM & MKU all.
Am also planning to take legal actions against all these.

Rohit Kumar
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

sir.,
im gagan and currently pursuing MBA (industry intigrated) in rai business school at raipur. that college is providing me degree of. madurai kamraj university madurai.sir i when i got the first sem result. on the mark sheet having ha term (olc)off learning centre and college name is raipur education trust but my college name is rai business school.sir what is the mean of off learning centre.and is that university able to provide me regular degree. currently UGC has been provide the fake univercity which is running the cources out of state.is my college is commiting fake promisess that our college rai business school (affilated by MKU madurai), sir what`s problem in name is raipur education trust.please sir help me im very tence by all these questions.

Rai Business School Phone