Reliance Big Tv — Non providing of Dish TV and set-top box

Delhi, India
 Arun Kumar Gurung
A representative of Reliance Big TV visited my house on 3rd April, 2010 and took a Cheque amounting to Rs.1790/- assuring me that the Dish and Set-top Box will be provided to me withing 5 days, i.e. by the next weekend (10th 11th April, 2010). Till date, nothing has been provided to me and my frequent calls to the representative Mr. Tarun Kumar (Mobile No.[protected]) and his Senior Mr. Mishra (Mobile No.[protected]) is just a vain effort, as none of them picks up their cell phone. Though I spoke to Mr. Mishra on 11th and he asked me to send a sms mentioning the cheque no and my contact no, which i did immediately, after that my calls to both of them were not picked up. The cheque has been cleared from my bank on 6th April, 2010 and the company i.e. APPCO Marketing (I) Pvt. Ltd. has received the payment.

Comments

Dish TV India — pertaining set top box

sir my vc no=[protected] hai error no 301 signal not found ka message
tv screen per dishplay kar raha hai
balki ushi dish antinna par apane frieand ka seat top boax conneact kareane
par bade pyar se tv chal raha hai
I will give you the email id of Dishtv customer care, Just mail your concern their for quick resolution of your complaint along with your complete details like VC No, Address and Contact Number.

Email id: [email protected]
Dear Customer,

We apologize for the misunderstanding happened, do let us know if you received your product, we will ensure that such type of behaviour won’t be repeated in future. If any query please do mail me at [email protected]

Ryan

6th Floor BHQ, Dhirubhai Ambani Knowledge City, Thane Belapur Road, Kopar Khairne, Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400709
    Reliance Big Tv - Non providing of Dish TV and set-top box