[Resolved]  Reliance Communication Pvt Ltd — COMPANY & ADMINISTRATION POLICY

Reliance have no ethics i am the franchisee of Reliance in the name & style of Emm Infocom Abohar (Punjab) since Launching. I know has Company deducted the Money from the consumer phone after than company did not respond. We are also suffering with the customer. Company has only excuse it is Value Added Services we have not activate the services. It has been activate from Backend or automatic. We are unable to understand where is company Backend.

Who has done this? Why the company Chairman Mr Anil Ambani did not thing about Infocom Business in Punjab or the franchisee?

I have also send the written complaint against company person with name rank along proof to MR Anil Ambani they did not have any answer? These questions are related with Infocom Business in the Punjab. But Mr Ambani has no time even to read my documents he have just replayed you have discussed all the Issue with Mr Sanjeev Garg CO of Punjab. He (Mr Sanjeev Garg) Said All the Debits & Credits are as per Policy So We are unable to do any thing. Now Our question at time of doing the job by the company persons with DSA/SDSA where were company policy, company persons did not did his duty as per policy & we are having the proof which are showing Now How You can say All the Debits has been made by the company to the franchisee are genuine. He (Mr Sanjeev Garg) has refused to discuss with me.

This shows Company have no ethics. They are the manipulators you are requested to look the matter seriously because it is happened with every franchises or with the customers I am sure that every franchisee has been panelized with huge bed debits.

Company people give every franchisee & franchisee to customer sweet Tablets Like Wire Line, Big TV, PCO, GSM etc is coming soon after then all the problems have been resolved But till date it is not happened

We people small businessman are working with reliance with the sweet tablet as coming business will give you the chance for recover the looses . But every time we have loose something in Reliance.

I am agreeing with the above customer complaint Because It is also happened with us as franchisee

MORE DETAIL CALL ME OR SEND MAIL

My Detail
Puneet Bansal
Emm Infocom
Reliance Wed World Express
6-7 Circular Road Abohar (PB.)
Ph [protected], [protected]