Reliance Digital

TwitterFacebookLinkedInYoutube
3rd Floor, Court House, Lokmanya Tilak Marg, Dhobi Talao
Mumbai City District

Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh

Block G, Jeedimatta Village, Quthbullapur Mandal, Hyderabad 500014, Andhra Pradesh

Delhi

Ramada Mall, Plot No. 3, Sector 10, Dwaraka City Center, Delhi 110075

Gurgaon, Haryana

Raheja Mall, UG-21A To 27B & Ff-21 To 127, Sec-47, Sohna Road, Gurgaon 122018, Haryana

+91 12 4423 1902

+91 12 4423 1903

Faridabad

Plot No. 2, Sector 20 A, Neelam Arjonda Chowk, Faridabad 121001, Haryana

Bhopal, Madhyapradesh

DB City Mall, 2nd Floor, Shop No S36/37, Arera Hill, Sanjay Nagar, Jail Road, Bhopal 462011, Madhya Pradesh

Noida

Plot No. A 2, 3rd Floor, Great India Place, Sector 38 A, Adjacent To Amusement Park, Noida 201301, Uttar Pradesh

Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh

Shop No. 1, 2, 3 / 4, Level 3, 1st Floor, Shipra Mall, Plot 9, Vaibhav Khand, Indirapuram, Ghaziabad 201012, Uttar Pradesh

View More Information...

Thu 09:00 am - 09:00 pm
Fri 09:00 am - 09:00 pm
Sat 09:00 am - 09:00 pm
Sun 09:00 am - 09:00 pm

Reliance Digital related photos (1145)

Reliance Digital Complaints & Reviews

K
Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala
I purchased 55inch toshiba tv from reliance digital Kochi Oberon mall through online on 22 Oct 20. But the TV worked only...

D
Jan 23, 2021

[Jan 23, 2021] Reliance Digital customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Jan 23, 2021
    I bought washing maching 2 months before, now it is not working.

C
      Bengaluru, Karnataka
      I had purchased OnePlus TV from reliance digital on 7th Dec with relationship ID- [protected]. But my real time IC is not working and everytime I switch on TV I have to manually change the date so that I can connect to wifi. Kindly get it repaired or replaced at the earliest.

Invoice no- TU[protected]

Chetan Kumbhar

Jan 22, 2021
        Gurgaon, Haryana
        I placed an order (RDF[protected]on relience digital online, and my payment was shown unsuccesfull.
        Rs 1500 got deducted...

Jan 20, 2021
        Delhi, Delhi
        Sir My name is Saurabh Chaudhary from Gorakhpur-India. The context of writing the complaint is to higlight consumers to not to fall prey for Extended warranty what Reliance is offering under the service of Res-Q Plan.Its just a fraud to recover money under the name of extended warranty. I purchased Lenovo Laptop model Lenovo Ideapad 330s from Reliance Digital – GORAKHPUR UTTAR PRADESH which costed me Rs:36999/- including 2 years extended warranty costing alone to amount of 3860.50 While i went to the store to highlight the issue of my Laptop Hinges which are attached to the laptop Upper case Keyboard Damage &, they right aware said frisked me saying that it wont be covered under warranty.At the time of purchase the store manager along with the store representative took me under confidence of stating that Reliance extended warranty covers Hardware as well as software parts along with complete physical damage covered under it. But i was astonished to see that now Reliance is not considering the damage. please solve ASAP

[Jan 20, 2021] Reliance Digital customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
        but yet noany response from reliance digital side

Jan 18, 2021
          Delhi, Delhi
          Sir i booked tv on reliance digital on 16/ 11/2020, order no RDF08030553
          but reliance digital not deliver my tv & not...
          Jan 17, 2021
          Bengaluru, Karnataka
          I purchased an HP laptop from Reliance Digital online app and I self-picked it up front the Reliance Digital store located...

Jan 16, 2021
          Mumbai, Maharashtra
          I purchased a refrigerator about one year ago and now it is making noise. Refrigerator is in warranty period. Someone from the company do come and check what the problem is.

[Jan 16, 2021] Reliance Digital customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

K
            Jan 15, 2021
            Mumbai, Maharashtra
            I had purchased samsung micro oven on date 1st Jan'2021 from the reliance digital store. 15 days has passed but there is no...

T
            Jan 15, 2021
            Uppal Kalan, Telangana
            I have placed a preorder for PS5 on Jan 12th and my order was cancelled 2 days later. I didn't place an order in other websites even though the item was in stock because Reliance Digital confirmed my order through an email and SMS. By the time I knew my order was cancelled on Jan 14th the item went out of stock everywhere else.

[Jan 15, 2021] Reliance Digital customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Jan 14, 2021
              Mumbai, Maharashtra
              Myself Samihi has purchased Samsung Galaxy s20 of Rs 43, 999 from Reliance Digital at Rajkumarganj Rd, Kathalbari, Darbhanga Bihar 846004 on 30 dec 2020.

Since 3-4 days the handset was not working properly.
              So I visited the showroom and complained them about the product.
              They refused to take any responsibility and did not provided any further help.. because according to them it's not their dealing. They only sell phones.
              This was highly unprofessional from their side.
              Also during the whole process the staff members named "Mayur Awasthi", "Deepak sharma", "Pushpanjali" their colleague were so unethical and rude. They were literally misbehaving.
              And when I said I'll complain they were like "do whatever you want to do"
              This is really very frustrating. Had a terrible experience at Reliance Digital.
              Would never recommend anyone further.

[Jan 14, 2021] Reliance Digital customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Jan 13, 2021
                Rs 1500 got deducted...

P
                Jan 13, 2021
                Hyderabad, Telangana
                I purchased SONY 55/138.8 cm X 75F model in reliance digital at siddipet store. This model tv with in one year picture blinking problem started. I complaint after few days solved by sony service center. Then second time same problem repeated within six months then I have RESQ insurence in that time after one month solve the problem.then again within three moths problem repeated.this third time picture same problem blinking but problem not yet solved . In this situation same problem repeated every time and problem repeated iam not satisfied this solution. So I want replacement of TV. Kindly solve my problem.

[Jan 13, 2021] Reliance Digital customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                File a case, I m customer like u. I m also facing same issue. I bought 55 inch toshiba tv which worked only for 3 month. Pls file a case . Reliance is selling defective second products . I m colliding all issues and posting this in you tube . Let us stop people buying from reliance

P
                  Jan 10, 2021
                  Singapore, Singapore
                  I bought a MacBook from the reliance digital website for office purpose, so to get GST credit input I added my GST number...
                  V
                  Jan 8, 2021
                  Dublin, Ireland
                  GST Invoice was not provided when i ordered from online and selected Insta delivery.
                  There was no detail on order flow...

B
                  Jan 8, 2021
                  Kolkata, West Bengal

Myself Babu Kabiraj has purchased New IFB 8Kg washing machine from (((Reliance Digital Bansdroni at South Kolkata))) branch on yesterday.

They have billed Rs.37690/-

But today we getting old used Washing Machine at the time of delivery. We couldn't received & returned that.

Now, Reliance Digital Branch persons are not responding

Kindly take a note & take action on it so that we can get New Washing Machine by tomorrow morning... please !!!

OR

Please refund that amount

[Jan 08, 2021] Reliance Digital customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

D
                    Jan 7, 2021
                    Taipei, Taiwan
                    I have bought a washing machine of reconnect company and i got a steam iron free with washing machine but now it is not working

[Jan 07, 2021] Reliance Digital customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Jan 3, 2021
                      Marseille 01, France
                      I ordered a laptop on 24 Dec2020 and it was shown to delivered by 30 Dec2020.On 28 Dec a person called us and said your product...

Jan 3, 2021
                      Singapore, Singapore
                      I have purchased Camera on 09.12.2020 by pick at store service RDF 08439548 Due to technical issue i have not collected product and ask for refund, Yet i have not got single call from Reliance Digital Palladium Mumbai and still i am taking following for refund.

I have expected service and Quality from reliance

[Jan 03, 2021] Reliance Digital customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                      Pls file a case. I m suffering same situation. They sell defective product