[Resolved]  Reliance Communications / Vap Employability Solutions — Delaying internet connection instalation

Reliance communication agent(Manoj Pant/Arun Sharma) offer me Internet Connection so I submit my form with cheque no.246731issued from INDUSIND BANK from SUNSHINE ADVERTISING CO., that is cleared on 17/10/07 . But till now i never recieve any response from them . They always make me easy but never had aear on that so plz have a attension on that .

Application form no. - [protected] ( recieved on08/09/07)
Aug 13, 2020
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

manoj — Internet connection

since last week I am not able to get Internet connection as am the new subscriber my first experience with this too bad. Please check with this repair it immediately.

Reliance Communications