Reliance Communications — PREPAID MOBILE CALL DETAILS

West Bengal, India
 dr.arnab
SIR,

I HAVE A RELIANCE MOBILE PREPAID CONNECTION NO [protected]
WHICH IS BEING USED BY MY WIFE AND FOR LAST THREE MONTHS THE PREPAID BALANCE GET
FINISHED IN NO TIME. THOUGH A REASONABLY CHEAP TARRIF IS BEING CONSUMED STILL I HAVE TO RECHARGE IT TOO FREQUENTLY. I THINK THERE MUST BE SOME PROBLEM IN TARRIF.

SO I WANT ALL THE CALL DETAILS BOTH INCOMING AND OUTGOING SINCE 10/03/2011 TO 07/05/2011

PLEASE SEND ME THE DETAILS TO MY EMAIL ADDRESS arnab.ghosh.[protected]@gmail.com

Comments

plz send me the incoming/outgoing/missd call details of my no [protected]. i posted the complaint on 06 May 11 but yet to receive any result. if you can't solve it then plz let me know, i will try somewhere else.
i have not received any information from u.. please send it ...
please respond to my complaints
i have not received any kind of help from your site.
my self tarun sachdeva live in jaipur, i have pre paid no [protected] thats my no i have some problem in my hand set there is some date in my message between sent and recived. i lost my all data i need on that on urgent base plz solve my problem as sson as possible i need all details

regards