[Resolved]  Reliance General Insurance — policy not received

I have given the cheque on 12-Nov-2009 for renewal of my car policy for the 2nd year with Reliance General Insurance which was due on 16-Nov-2009.I have not received my policy till today i.e. 22-Dec-2009.I have tried to contact the agent as well as the renewing branch "n" no of times but got no response from them.I also lodged complain twice at reliance call center but no results.
They have not yet deposited my cheque also.
Details of my cover note no :[protected]
Agency code : 565321
policy not received

Comments

This is to bring into your notice that I have taken Car Insurance Policy from your company. I took this policy from Mr. Arjun Rana, Mob:- [protected] on october 1st of 2009. I gave him a cheque for Rs 8040/- in favour of Reliance General Insurance Company Limited which cleared on Oct 13th of 2009 from my account. It has been more than a month now since the date cheque cleared and i have still not recieved the Policy Bond.

I did contact the agent but couldnt get any satisfactory answer. When i asked for his supervisor's number, he refused to give the number saying that it was changed and he doesnt have the new number.

Would request you to kindly look into the matter immediately avoiding any further escalations. Please ask somebody from the company to get in touch with me and resolve it asap. I have mentioned the cover note number and my mobile number below for your reference.

Pranesh Mathur
Mob:-[protected]
Cover Note:[protected].
Car:- Hyundai Santro GLS .

Regards'
Pranesh Mathur
I have not received my Policy No.[protected]. Kindly send immdiatly to above said mail address
Sir I have renewed my car policy which is already issued and policy number is [protected]

Your Car Insurance quotation no. is Q[protected] & will be expiring on 18 Jan 2014.

Quotation Details

Existing Policy No. Product Vehicle Policy Expiry Date
[protected] Private Car MARUTI SUZUKI ALTO K 10 VXI 16 Feb 2015

Quotation Details

Existing Policy No. Created On Expiry Date Renewal Premium
[protected] 08 Jan 2014 18 Jan 2014 Rs.4224

Please send the policy immediately.

Reliance General Insurance
    Reliance General Insurance Address
    C- 42, Pawane,T.T.C, Industrial Area, M.I.D.C, Turbhe, Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra, India