Reliance Mobile CDMA — stop the promotional sms and calls

bhudalabobji
My father is using reliance cdma mobile +91 [protected], and he is getting lot of sms and call from reliance. Please stop all these things

Comments

I am staying at Ulhasnagar. The network is hopeless. Sometimes due to irritation I throw my mobile. Repeated complaints to customer care and reliance shop for network problem had fallen on deaf ears. What shall i do.
My brother is using reliance cdma mobile +91 [protected], and he is getting lot of promotional sms and calls from reliance. Please stop all these things
stop reliance advertisment sms
I am using reliance cdma mobile +91 [protected] & [protected], and getting lot of promotional sms and calls from reliance. Please stop all these things..
My uncle is using reliance cdma mobile +91 [protected], and he is getting lot of sms and call from reliance. Please stop all these things

reliance mobile,cdma — promotional calls and sms

both me and my husband are using reliance mobile cdma service with no. [protected],[protected].Both o[censored]s are doctors by profession and very much disturbed by your promotional calls and sms.please stop these earliest possible.

Reliance CDMA — Getting advertisement calls

My name is Tauceef Sheikh, I am using Reliance CDMA number from last 4 years, My mobile no is [protected].
I have registered my number with Do Not Disturb service in 2008, but still I am getting advertisement calls and sms's.

I have some number's with me from where I was getting calls, it is Kotak Mahindra company the number's are: [protected] and [protected].

When I got a call first time, I have informed that lady that my number is registered with DND service then she told me that they will delete my number from there Database after that I didn't got any call for 3 - 4 month's, but then again I was getting calls from the same company.

Sometime I am getting Messages from some website's I think, these sms's doesn't contain any number's there name start's with TD something.

Can I file this matter to Consumer Court? what is the procedure for that? Is there any online facility available for that?
I am using reliance cdma mobile +91 [protected] Plase Stop 1p sms skim(pack)
same is happening to me to brother.
my no. [protected].

moreover i am on roaming hence it affects me very much.
I am using reliance cdma mobile +91 [protected], and getting lot of promotional sms and calls from reliance. Please stop as it is really disturbing
I am using reliance cdma mobile and my no. is [protected].I am getting lots of calls n messages from reliance.its really very irritating.No one even bothered to resolve it even after complaining lots of times, so i hope this time atleast i it gets solved.

Reliance Mobile CDMA - stop the promotional sms and calls