Reliance Retail Ltd — Short amount of PF trfd to RPFC-Delhi

North Delhi District, Delhi, India
 akshaymalhotra
I worked in Reliance Retail from July,2006 to May,2009, My employee code was A10015423
I had submitted trf of my PF accumulated in Reliance Retail trust to my new PF with RPFC-Delhi
Reliance Retail trfd this to RPFC-Delhi, but the trfd amt is short by approx 2200/-, as Reliance Retail has not considered
the Interest for March.2009, as they carried forward the opening balance from Feb.2009 but instead of paying interest from
March.2009, they hv paid intt from April.2009, resulting in short pymt of around Rs 2200/-
I hv been making representation to Mr Naresh Nagda, Mr Santosh Gosavi & Mr Ganesh More, & last such communication was
made on 6th May,2010 on their official e-mail ID's. Mostly they reply but they r not correcting their mistake
So pls do the needful and trf the dhort pymt to RPFC-Delhi & confirm
Akshay

Comments

this is sujeet kumar from Dhanbad, working in Ashoka motor, Dhansar. I have left the job in 2008 but till now i have not got my pf account clear and every time the people from Ranchi just giving us explanation that it will be done soon.PF no. JH/RNC/30193/0013

So, I want to know how could i get my pf clear.

My mobile no. is -[protected]