Reliance Smart GSM — poor service

Narsinghgarh, Madhya Pradesh, India
reliance is a poor service . aaj pure 6 month ho chuke hai lekin company ki trf se koi reaspons hi nhi milta . to aese network se jude rhane ke kya mtlb .jb mn ho tb balanse kat liya jata hai . custmer care lgao to ni lgta hai 198 per bhi complaint kr chuka hu bol dete hai aapki complaint aage transefer ki ja rhi hai . ya line hold rkhiye ciniyer adhikari ke paas call transfer kiya ja rha hai or koi mtlb nhi niklta hai.
my name is a sagar kabra and iam live in narsinghgarh and my city pincode-465669. my mobil number -[protected]

poor service

Comments

sir , today i recharged 249 smart gsm, but my balance is only 100R.s, u know this is festive seasion offer to 249 recharged than i want 221 R.s , its not good sir this is chited by ril gsm to me. my no. is [protected] and voucher no[protected] and secret code is-915337 please judge me.

Reliance Smart GSM — service poor.

My father has got a smart number ([protected]). By mistake the sim has got blocked and asking for PUK. I am trying to get connect to customer care executives, but all the time during day it is shown that number busy, and when i try during night no customer care executives take up the call. So, kindly see this problem or I have to book a case against the company. Also please send me the PUK & the PIN at my number: [protected] as soon as possible.
poor network
from last one month i m trying to get gprs settings but still now i dont get this and your customer care executives are so lier and never been serious for their resposibilities now i get ur complaitn e mail address now see wat u can do now? my number is[protected]
i've myself had a very poor experience with reliance...thats why i switched over to the brand new tata docomo...they've got some amazing plans like the 1pasia/sec plan wher i can call anywhere in the country for just that much (1paisa/sec!!)...and also some amazing VAS like a free missed call alert, free voice mail service, etc..check out there website if you wld like more details (http://tatadocomo.com/connect.aspx)

Reliance Smart GSM - poor service