[Resolved]  Reliance Smart Gsm Service — Disturbing people using free service

My complain against Reliance Smart GSM Service(North Bengal(WB)).
In my home i have a smart connection. One number " [protected] " disturbing my family continuously. I have no control over that. When i asked why he do that, he was told that i have the power to do anything. I ask customer care to give any solution for that, they does not gave any. When i told that guy i will complain to the police, then he told that " no matter " and again disturbing continuously . Now any one suggest me what i do ? What action i have to take for this. Is there any law for that ?

Why customer care does not provide his address to me ?

Comments

TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN

Respected Mr/Mrs.
This is to bring to your kind notice that i own a reliance GSM conection. Once i got a msg from the company about miscals alert.I registered for my miscal no. and Rs. 3/= was deducted from my account. but i didnt receive any msg about the numbers. i am really fedup and finally stoped calling the customer care beacause they are gud for nothing. for security reasons i am not giving my reliance GSM no.and name in which the connection has been taken. my complain no would be [protected]. i would really be suprised if i get some feed back.

Thanking You.
Raunak.
i got many miss call and sms from this no.[protected] so i need that if any call or miss call or sms will send by this no . this show this no. is not avilable or message sent failed my reliance smart no is [protected]

My complain against Reliance Smart GSM Service
One number " [protected] " disturbing my girl friend's family continuously to[protected]. I have no control over that. When i asked why he do that, he was told that i have the power to do anything. I ask customer care to give any solution for that, they does not gave any. When i told that guy i will complain to the police, then he told that " no matter " and again disturbing continuously . Now any one suggest me what i do ? What action i have to take for this. Is there any law for that ?

RELIENCE CUSTOMER CARE IS THE WORST IN ALL SERVICE PROVIDERS, IN PAST I USED
AIRTEL, HUTCH, VODA, IDEA PREPAID CONNECTIONS, BUT NOW I M USING RELIENCE
I ALREADY FEDUP WITH ITS CUSTOMER CARE SERVICE...
WILL STOP IT ON MY BOTH NUMBERS./..
do one thing give that no in police station that is better for this problem
My complain against Reliance Smart GSM Service.
my ph no [protected]. plese send me the ph no holdar name.
Disturbing people using free service
My complain against Reliance Smart GSM Service
In my home i have a AIRTEL connection. One number " [protected] " disturbing my family continuously. I have no control over that. When i asked why he do that, he was told that i have the power to do anything. I ask customer care to give any solution for that, they does not gave any. When i told that guy i will complain to the police, then he told that " no matter " and again disturbing continuously . Now any one suggest me what i do ? What action i have to take for this. Is there any law for that ?

Reliance Smart — someone is disturbng

hi someone is disturbing my friend with this number [protected].i need the owner and address of the person.
I am a reliance number user. I am getting calls from number [protected] regularly from past 3-4 days. This person usually calls at night after 11.00pm. I want to know his details. I want to take leagl action against him.

Reliance Communications Phone