Sahara International — True or Not

ravalichinnu on Jun 10, 2012
Hello sir...
This is s.s. Krishna Chaitanya from khanapur Village.Adilabad A.P.India (mailchinnukpr@gmail.com)
Some days before I read news regarding job in ""AUSTRALIA"" through SAHARA INTERNATIONAL(Reg.No. 4143/MUM/PER/5/6663/04).
I had sent my resume through courier.After some day I got the call that come with 5000 and photo id,passport to office.
Is it true or not.
>>>>* Salary: Rs/-75,000-1.50,000/- per month+free food+Accommodation.age:20-46 yrs,minimum 02 yrs experience.every year vacation.2 yrs renewal contract. Male only>>>>>>>>>>
AUSTRALIA >>free Recruitment Refinery/Oil Filed/Maintenance Co.
unit no.4,gr,floor,
near,vienna bakery,
behind vakola church,vakola,
mumbai-400 055,Tel.No:08879452630,08879452631,08879452632

S.S.Krishna Chaitanya
Mb.09948386841
mailchinnukpr@gmail.com
Complaint comments  7 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

Hello
This is Ali abbas from Ahmedabad.
Some days before I read news regarding job in canada through SAHARA INTERNATIONAL(Reg.No. 4143/MUM/PER/5/6663/04).
unit no.4,gr,floor,
near,vienna bakery,
behind vakola church,vakola,

Ali abbas
Hello
This is AMIT GAJJAR from Ahmedabad.
I had sent my resume through courier.After some day I got the call that come with 5000 and photo id, passport to office.

AMIT GAJJAR
Mb.[protected]
Hi its a fraud company.They were cheated lot of innocent people.Dont trust them. Their job is only collecting 5000 rs in the name of medical test thats all. Then they ask you to wait for 2 months to getting visa.Finally they will not call you again. So trust them.
true or not
Hello
This is Dineshrajan from Chennai.I m poor family please HELP to me and guided to me.

Dineshrajan
Hello sir...
This is B.RAMANA from anakapalli Village.visakhapatnam A.P.India (bobbari999@rediffmail.com)
Some days before I read news regarding job in ""CANADA"" through SAHARA INTERNATIONAL(Reg.No. 4143/MUM/PER/5/6663/04).
I had sent my resume through courier.After some day I got the call that come with 5000 and photo id, passport to office for medical test.
i was going for medical test on 9th march 2012.after compleate the medical test they has been said to me you are selected but the visa processing take two more months.still i was calling continuously but still they are give same reply to me.so i has a lot of confusion on these matter so please sent me the details it
Is it true or not.
>>>>* Salary: Rs/-70, 000-1.80, 000/- per month+free food+Accommodation.age:20-40 yrs, minimum 02 yrs experience.every year vacation.2 yrs renewal contract. Male only>>>>>>>>>>
CANADA >>free Recruitment Refinery/Oil Filed/Maintenance Co.
mumbai-400 055, Tel.No:[protected], [protected], [protected]

B.RAMANA

bobbari999@rediffmail.com
PLZ D'nt Call To me...Krishna chaitanya...i have no information SAHARA INTERNATIONAL>>>>>>>>>>

PLzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...
Is it true or not.
>>>>* Salary: Rs/-75, 000-1.50, 000/- per month+free food+Accommodation.age:20-46 yrs, minimum 02 yrs experience.every year vacation.2 yrs renewal contract. Male only>>>>>>>>>>
AUSTRALIA >>free Recruitment Refinery/Oil Filed/Maintenance Co.
mumbai-400 055, Tel.No:[protected], [protected], [protected]