[Resolved]  Samsung Washing Machine — after sales service

I had purchased a samsung fully automatic washing machine from quilon radio service, trivandrum, kerala on 24/8/07 and the same has not been installed inspite of repeated reminders. Such is the condition of samsung after sales service... Better opt for some other company.
Aug 13, 2020

Comments

I had registered a complaint thru help line and got the complaint number [protected] on 17th March and we had your service technician sent- His name was Selvam ( Mobile # [protected]) ( fully Automatic washing machine SW75 AIS )

On opening the washing machine, he said the main motor is to be replaced. We did not have any other choice so had accepted to get it changed. next day, he brought a new motor and fitted it. Even then it did not work. He then found out that the Running condenser also is faulty and need to be changed. Suspecting some mistake in his analysis, we checked the removed motor else where and found that the old mortar which was on our machine was very good and was running well. When Mr. Selvam came to change the condenser on 19th March, we had an argument and he did not like us counterchecking what he did. being a customer, I felt i had my right to cross check before i pay for some thing. Finally the old motor was re fitted and is now running.

He did not have a correct Samsung spare part (New condenser) with him and he cut off the original clips of the condenser leads and temporarily fixed a local unbranded old condenser telling me that he will replace it with a good original spare part in 10 days and that I have to pay full cost of the condenser on the same day. he gave me his phone number to convince me. He has switched his phone now and is not available for any discussions .

Now I feel I am cheated with a duplicate spare part which may spoil my washing machine. I would request your good office to track Mr. Selvam, make him change the condenser with original one and make ourselves comfortable with the Samsung service.

We are very sure that such a reputed company will take care of customer requirements and take severe action against technicians who go around and cheat the customers with false promises and spoil the name of Samsung Company.

I had contacted your office at Annanagar on phone 26215353 where I was guided to contact another number[protected] Field officer. It was all the time busy and when ringing, still it was not attended at all.

Please look into this and help us to restore confidence on Samsung products and service.

thanks and best regards

Anoop Kumar,
I would like to bring it to your consideration, That i have purchased a samsung fully automatic washing machine on the name of CHANDRIKA .K. MAKWANA, from, Rahul Electronic's, S.V.Road, Next to Cinemax Theatre, Goregaon(w), Mumbai-62.Samsung washing Machine Model No.WA80HAG, Chasis No.1416, Bill no.3191, Rec No.6955; And I m, Hereby very disappointed with the attitude&poor services of the Samsung Company Technicians incharged for the after sales services.After lodging the complaints for several time, they came to solve the problem at once, which was left unsolved and till date we didn't got any propper reply from their side.Our machine is not working properly, The problem we are facing is that clothes gets torn after every wash from past 3-4 months, There is a problem with the inbuild tub, and they aren't able to replace it from past 4 months, In the mean time our warranty period is running out.
So, it's a humble request to look in to this matter personally and try to rectify the issue as soon as possible.Complaint No.-[protected], His name was Durgesh(Mobile # [protected]).If in case to contact us;Mayur .K. Makwana, (Mobile #[protected]), Please do take the necessary action as soon as posible...Thank You.
Please provide the nearest service station for our washing m/c which is about 5 year used, near at my residencial add. in Ahmedabsd city area is Naroda.
I registered a complain thru ur customer care regarding washing machine( Wa82vslec )repair on 29 july 2021.my complaint no is [protected].they sent service person selvam([protected]) and suresh([protected]) frm Max tech home appliances service- anna nagar.They said inlet valve dc had to replaced which is 300 and had to do board service rs.4000.so total cost is rs.4300 with bill.without bill they ll do it for rs.3500.they took d board for service.nxt day suresh came and fixed d board.my dad said without billing dnt pay.so we asked bill.without any proof how can we contact ur service center in future issues.so we strongly asked bill.selvam called us and talk very rude.atlast we got bill frm them for rs.4300 and we paid.but in bill its mentioned board service-2500 and inlet valve-1500 and service charge-300.we asked abt dis u said yesterday board service-4000 but in bill its 2500 and valve-300 but in bill its 1500.y dis kind of confusion and asked abt dis by calling customer care but i didnt get proper response.we feel like we paid more money and got cheated.money is not a matter its about d trust in samsung. y am telling u dis u samsung a trusted company we believe in ur service.but these kind of service person misguiding customer lik with bill or without bill.pls guide them to give correct bill with correct amount to customer. Take action against who cheats customers.
With regards