[Resolved]  SEBI — Account Opening Forms

ICICI direct lost my account opening documents twice. What does it mean when a bank tells you they have 'lost' documents containing key information about you? The account opening docs I gave them had a passport copy as well.

icici direct are not a financial company, they are worse than your local grocery store. If this is not enough, where to resubmit the documents? You call up their numbers, they keep giving you another number to call, as if no-one in icici direct wants to do this 'dirty' work.

Or is it that icici direct is running some kind of racket of selling identity and key information to identity-stealing nexus?

Is SEBI sleeping?
Complaint comments

Comments

dear sir
my holding details in temptation food are name chiragkumar c patel
dp name shcl dp id in301276 cliant id 30456419 no off sh held 10000 we have not recive 2nd dividand still to day please inform me by email
    SEBI