Skoda Laura — service complaint

Ravirajkumar

I had Purchased Skoda Laura last October 2006 in TAFE Access Ltd. in the name of Planet Agencies (Pvt.) Ltd. Vehicle number is KA52M1122.As I am not satisfied with the way the service is provided in TAFE Access Ltd. I was promised that Mud flap will be fitted at the time of delivery but unfortunately it’s not given till date and adding spice to my grievances, on my first service at TAFE Access service HosurRoad they have misplaced the owners manual and till date have not replaced. On repeated contact with Mr.SriBala GM of TAFE Access Ltd. No Response from his side.

We as customer expect good service after sales from a brand like Skoda but it’s not up to the expectation. As we are authorized Honda Two Wheelers Dealer we know the value of service.

Kindly look in to the matter and hope this complaint should come Corrective Response.

Thanks & Regards

RaviRajkumar
Managing Director
Planet Agencies (Pvt.) Ltd (Authorized dealer of Honda T/W)
Bangalore
Ph: [protected]/[protected]

Comments

Refer my mail on dated regarding multiple complains about car number DL4CAV1540. I am surprised till date, forget about any written communication i did not get even a phone call to redress my grievences.suich a sorry state of service and customer care.

Rgds

RK tomar
Can all of you reply to me informing that

Did you get any response to your complaints from skoda car company.

If the are not responding then we have to make them respond by displaying problems of the car on rear glass so that everyone comes to know and I am sure it will help us.

Airconditioner cooling is poor. It needs to have effective cooling for which new modified parts needs to be fixed in out cars.

What are your plans.

Await your reply.

sunil
[protected]@yahoo.co.in

I am the owner of “ SKODA LAURA” vechicle no. KL-12-C-5500, and being been serviced at MARIKAR, THIRUVANANTHAPURAM. The vechicle has been facing a problem with the “AIR BAG” showing error message and the indicator light is always on.The vechicle has been shown at service centre MARIKAR, THIRUVANANTHAPURAM, to resolve this problem repeatatly for the past 18 months and the problem has not been solved . Again the vechicle was taken for service to the above service centre 2 weeks before, and the problem has not been solved till date.Kindly see into the matter and make arrangements to resolve this problem at the earliest.

I completely agree with this. I have also experienced same service problems.
±ÉÆÌqÀ ¸Àð«Ã¸ï £À°è l¥É DQìÃ¸ï ¥Éïï CVzÉ AiÀiÁPÉAzÀgÉ J¹ PÀA¥ÉèAmï ªÁºÀ£À vÀÄA¨Á ºÀzÀUÉnÖzÉ ¥ÀæAiÉÆd£ÀªÉà E¯Áè ªÁºÀ£À ¸ÀASÉå PÉ J 02 JªÀiï J¸ï 9279
gÁªÀÄPÀȵÀÚ [protected]

1800 209 4646
    1800 102 6464
    A-1 / 1, M.I.D.C., Five Star Industrial Area, Shendra, Aurangabad, Maharashtra, India - 431 201
    Skoda Laura - service complaint