[Resolved]  Skoda Laura — falling down of engine

I was driving the car in the city of chandigarh and suddenly there was a roaring noise and I had to stop the car. On opening the hood I got the shock of my life as the engine had fallen down from its place and was stopped from falling on the road by some support it got from the base of the car.

Comments

Horror!!!
Feel sorry for you!
Skoda has to certainly answer someone for the collective problems that creep up in its car!!!

Hope justice gets delivered to you sir!
I strongly agree that the way Skoda has handled their customers full compensation and money back should be given to Mr.Harish . Dear Meghna come out of ac room and feel the pain of the customer going in instead of just saying " Contact our customer center and have some shame about it " . I strongly would never like to buy a skoda brand now and just hate it .
Shame on you Skoda get out of out of here .Skoda sucks and just sucks now nothing else .
Probably u did some off roading with the car... that is just height of craziness...

fake add

sir pls remove fake add immeadiat, skoda good condiction in trissur kerala 135000 only this is chaeting my nu [protected] pls very fast sir, , , , my name sreejith, pls remoove sir, , , pls remove 135000 this add remove suddenly sir

Skoda India Phone
    1800 209 4646
    1800 102 6464
    Skoda India Address
    A-1 / 1, M.I.D.C., Five Star Industrial Area, Shendra, Aurangabad, Maharashtra, India - 431 201