[Resolved]  Snehanjali Electronics & Appliances Pvt. Ltd — Damaged Goods Given

I have purchased the Godrej Fidge on[protected] from Snehanjali Electronics & Appliances Pvt. Ltd
Shop No 1, Shop No 1 Trishul, Malad (West), Mumbai, Maharashtra[protected] , with my credit card and i have to take the delivery on[protected] and they have given me as on[protected] and damaged fridge and i have return back the fridge and now they are taking the time to giving back my Rs.15500/- they are telling we give the letter and then you will get the amt back in 15 days.

Comments

same happened with my washing machine.. bought 15 days back, LG, stops during spinnin and they're not ready to replace or refund... can we do something concrete about this???
I am customer of Snehanjali Dombivali (E) branch. I am purchase Refridrator Whirlpool on 16 Oct by Bajaj Finance also paid down payment as per finance terms.

But last week Snehanjali people swipe my card and get excess payment from last 8-9 days i am follow up with people for refund my excess payment but they people not any positive replay.

I need money for Diwali Occassion, please resolve may problem as early as possible.

Kindly do the needful.

Thanks & Regards,

Manoj P. Sawant
I have purchased Godrej Spilt Ac from Snehanjali Dombivili (East) branch. These people just fool around customers. I had complaint in my Ac they sent a technician not from the company but some outsider. Now the company is telling us that they have not installed our Ac. Never ever buy any products from Snehanjali. They are cheaters.

Snehanjali Electronics Phone
    Snehanjali Electronics Address
    Shop No:1/2, Jai Heritage, Manikpur Road, Vasai West, Thane, Maharashtra, India - 40120