[Resolved]  Sobha Developers Ltd — PF has not Received

Hi this is Santosh Kumar Rai.this is with the regards of my PF Settlement.

My PF No. KN/23026/8156, it has been submitted on 5th of May-2011 to Bangalore PF office.
Today is 11th of August-2011, still i have not got credited in my given account.
and whenever i check it with Bangalore PF office i get different answer from them.
online when ever i check it shows that it is in process.
normally it takes 2 to 3 months to get credit.
please help me in this matter.

Thanks& Regards.
Santosh Rai.
Aug 13, 2020

Comments

Sobha Developers Limited — Not yet received PF

Subject : PF Acknowledgement No. KN/23026/7852

This is with reference to the above subject, I have applied PF on 07/07/2009 till i have not yet received the amount from Bangalore Office. Kindly inform me when can i get the amount and status of my PF. Please do the needful as soon as possible.

Thanks & Regards,

G.Pandiarajan

sobha devolopers ltd — pf not yet get

dear sir
my pf no is KN/23026/4044 ,I SUBMITTED MY FORM BEFORE THERR MONTHS,PLZ INFORM ME WHATS THE STATUS NOW

thanking you
bijoy j

Sobha Developers
    Sobha Developers  Phone
    Sobha Developers  Address
    Sarjapur - Marthahalli Outer Ring Road (ORR), Devarabisanahalli, Bellandur Post , ., Bangalore, Karnataka, India - 560103