[Resolved]  sreemitra townships — No registration till date

I, sadhana Kembhave, resident of Hyderabad, have bought a plot no:216, in 'Benoni' layout, under the 40 month instalment scheme. My instalments finished in the month of june '08 and paid the registration amount also the same month. Till date ie 16-01-09, there is no information on the status of registration. They either do not pick up the call, or I get a standard reply that the regaistration is over, and that I will receive the papers any day. Today they said that it still didnot go for registration. We are getting fed up. Kindly help us.

Comments

We have also joined in their Putrajaya Venture near Ramoji Film City, Hyderabad and paid all the instalments i.e. around Rs.8, 20, 000/-. No outcome till now. Every time they tell some reason or the other. Every time they come with a new story like it is under Govt.Approval etc. etc. I think we have to approach the Hon'ble Court.
Same here friends, Me and few of my friends also bought the plot in Putrajaya Venture near Ramoji Film City, Hyderabad .I have paid whole amount of money except registration amount . From last 4 months they are saying the plot is not approved or under approval .Once approval done immediately they will start registration. Every time i call them they said it will be done in next 1-2 week .I am also getting frustrated and afraid if it is some kind of scam.
Dear all, iam going to buy srimitra puravidh grand, so pls any body give me advice to i buy or not please

thanks
Same here friends, Me and few of my friends also bought the plot in Putrajaya Venture near Ramoji Film City, Hyderabad .I have paid whole amount of money except registration amount . From last 9 months they are saying the plot is not approved or under approval .Once approval done immediately they will start registration. Every time i call them they said it will be done in next 1-2 week .I am also getting frustrated and afraid if it is some kind of scam. I think we have to approach Court or consumer forum. my sincere advice don't invest money in sreemithra group ventures, they are cheaters.
Don't buy any sreemitra estates plots, they are frauds. They don't register the plots though we pay the installments correctly. One Mr. Venkataramanan from Banjara Hills office is harrasing me for the last one year syaing the you come next week, call tommorrow, by this month end you plot will get registered... all sorts of promoses he does, so friends don't buy plots in sreemitra estates, they are frauds
I Mohammed Muneer working in saudi arabia, last year my self and my brother in law purchased
land, we finished monthly instalment with the help of Mr. shamsad bhai, representative putrajya
sreemitra town ship. finally we asked him to show our land where it is exact location, somany calls
by mobile phone, then he agreed one day and show another place which is shown at the time of
purchasing. i don"t know this company makes a fraud or taking necessarily action for land
purchaser, because i fell last vacation in india, the activities of the company representative.
please taking care our complant and contact person Mr.Sultan Mahmood in saidabad colony
hyderabad.

thanks,
regards,
Muneer.
iam in the cybercity venture member. all plots are registered or not.
Dear all, iam going to buy srimitra cybercity plot, so pls any body give me advice to i buy or not please
HI iam thinking to buy a plot of sree mitra venture near LB Nagar of SAGAR RESIDENCY.Plz suggest me

I also bought a plot in sreemithra, in putrajaya, and finished all the EMIs and installments in jan, 2010, till date dec, 2010, company is not registering my plot.
and they are telling that now, they are not able to do DTCP apprvoal for the land from govt, and they didn't even done the developements such as atleast normal road.
I am fedup with this sreemithra putrajaya ventures.
it's a fraud. My advise to you, not to buy any plot in installments either in Sreemithra, or in Janaharsha.
both are fraud and they will cheat you by, development charges, road cost apart from installments and also ask you Interest @ 2% even for a 2000 late payment. be carefull. i am a victim in this.
Hi All
I also purchased plot in sreemita putrajaya and waited for 2 years for registering the land in my name. Finally they registered me plot in putrajay heights. What i understood from them is earlier it was very east to convert agricultural land to residential land and also all the lay out approval process was easy, so these guys usually register the plots without any amenities. But now things have changed they are forced to complete all housing amenities like electricity, roads, water line and drainage system before giving the approval.
Instead of completing these promised things they invest out paid amounts in some other ventures and keeping fooling us with some stupid reasons
I can say they will register, but it will take very long time ...some way its a bad deal
Simply stay away from Sreemitra group. I paid full installments and also registration amout in August, 2010. Its been one year and till now no info from them about registration. They give false promises saying registration would be done as soon as we pay registration amout
On top of it, some time ago I heard that registration was already done and papers will reach me at any moment by courier. As I'd not recived any after 2-4 days when called them asking for courier consignment number, response was my plot was not in the registration bunch. This is a simple example about the care they take about a customer :-(.
Not only these. there are many, names are different but they do same cheating business. truely beware of this sreemitra.
I paid installment of 2 lakhs and then when they promised to register i paid another 2Lakhs including the registration fees. This amount i paid in Jan 2011, since then i have been folloing up on a day to day basis and every time they tell different story. its really painful loosing the hardearned money like this. we save 20, 000/- in a month by cutting down lot of our minimum requirements in a day to day life and try to buy some plot and finally getting cheated like this. literally when we think back how we saved the money to pay EMI its hurting a lot than loosing the plot.
now I understood how the people go mad and kill this kind of people in the society. I dont know what else to do...?

by mistake also dont entertain these sreemitra people, these are like blood suckers.
Hi All,

Any one in this grp is having the brochure of Sreemitra Putrajaya Venture. If so please call me on [protected].

Raj