Saral Vaastu Complaints & Reviews

4.4
Last updated Jul 27, 2022

File a complaint to Saral Vaastu

Having problems with Saral Vaastu?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Saral Vaastu customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Saral Vaastu

Saral Vaastu Phone Numbers

View more phone numbers

Mobile

View more phone numbers

Saral Vaastu reviews & complaints(51)

I paid 10000 to them and spent 25000 on the things they suggested like mirrors red bulbs etc but no effect neither getting a response from their side and they promised if there was no effect they will return the money.

Fake and Fraud Company I want refund

I took guidance from Saral Vaastu to grow my business and financial condition in 2018, I was paid Rs.49000/- but after using all stuffs given by Saral Vaastu there is not any good gesture found in my life. We made changes as per there guidance in my home as well as office. instead of growth in my financial condition, I had more then 19 lacks debts grown on my head after installing saral vaastu at my place, now requesting...
    Saral Vastu is totally 100% fraud.

I am a customer of Saral Vastu.

My details are

Customer ID :CG91GJ08479007

Name : Dilip Ajabiya

Location : Ahmedabad, India
    I had called Saral Vastu Experts to my home for solutions on 4/9/2017 and paid Rs. 14000.

They gave us money back gurantee card and told that if the solution does not work within 8...
    As per plan received work is in progress
    But have a doubt about direction of septic tank
    Is it ok between south and south West
    Dear Sir.Madam,

We would request you to please give us a call on [protected] between 9:00 am to 7:00 pm to address your query.

Also, you can share your registered CG ID or contact number on [protected]@saralvaastu.com so that we can arrange a call from our team to address the same.

I received vastu materials from you on 17 April 2021 for which I paid Rs 25000 +, the team is having interest in selling their vastu materials but not interested in giving me further information about the utilization of vastu materials received by me. I am calling everyday but they are giving time to me but not calling me. Please help me out. Frustrated customer.
      Aug 23, 2021
      Apr 27, 2021
      Saral Vaastu Customer Care's response

We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. We at Saral Vaastu always look to provide the best service to our customers and we are doing this for the last 2 decades.

We would request you to please share your CG ID or registered contact number on [protected]@ saralvaastu.com or you can call us on [protected].

Thanks & Regards
      Jul 23, 2021
      Dear Sir.Madam,

We have paid Rs 14000/- on 18 May 2018, Despite follow up there is no response & we have sent several emails & Phone calls but till now there is no response!!
        Saral Vaastu customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
        They are not refunding my money as well

No any response when after receive material

Im, Gitin Arun Dhavale . I co ordinate saral vastu consultant still last one and half minth . I receive materual since last month, but at your side very bad risponse . Then after no any consultant call me for discussion my issue, or my problems solve or not solve .after fitting your instrument in my house . Not any my problem solved still yet since last month . I whats up your consultant he says call office . But when i call offuce .call...

I have booked and paid for 2 houses against a complete kit but till today i have not received few products. Its been 2 year till now.

Registered number is [protected] by name of Bhagawan Patil.
          Current number is [protected].

Pathetic services you are offereing. your none of the helpline number and customer care supports or are able to transfer to concern has the line is always busy for 20 to 30 mins everytime. I m chasing from last few months.

1 of the id number is CG91MH14267553/2/1
          Aug 8, 2021
          Mar 23, 2021
          Dear Bhagwan Patil,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.

We have forwarded your details to our team on priority and they will call you to resolve your problems.

Team Saral Vaastu

We have paid Rs 14000/- on 5th Oct 2017, Despite of follow up there is no response & we have sent several emails till now there is a response and they have not provided any service fo the money paid
            Saral Vaastu customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
            Till now there is no response, my last complaint was Dec 22 and 2020 earlier to this more than 10 mails i have sent
            Saral Vaastu Customer Care's response, Feb 18, 2021
            Dear Arbattigm,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you and the delay in response. We have forwarded your details to our team and they will call you within 24 hrs.

Please be rest assured your issue will get resolve as soon as possible

Thanks & Regards,
            Team Saral Vaastu

Dear sir i am balkrishna suresh bhintade. i am taking service from you. On 20 oct 2020 i am taking NIWARAN service from you. Amount of 24000 Has already paid on 20 oct. Your Material is not deliver till date..please check it and inform me.
              Saral Vaastu customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

You send me plan by janmkundli but you suggested on Facebook kitchen is right direction is south east and housewife direction of East facing but you suggest me Kitchen in North East why
                Aug 5, 2021
                Dear Dattatray,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. We would request you to please call us at [protected] or you can provide your contact details at [protected]@saralvaastu.com. So we can arrange a call from our senior expert.

guidance & solution with a "yantra"

Respected guruji/sirg
                  Saadar pranaam
                  Most respectfully and very humbly, i wish to bring to your kind notice that
                  About one and half year ago i had seemed your guidance in solving my domestic and business problems. I had remitted rs. 25000/ as the cost/fees. Our company's expert civil engineer had also visited my premises.
                  As per his suggestions i had demolished our old house and got constructed a new building....

Hi Friends,

I followed all instructions as per vastu people, I invested nearly Rs 25000, But I am not received any improvements, after 1 Year I asked to refund the amount, but they said try for another 3 months,
                  after nearly 22 months also, I am not got any changes happened .
                  Now they are not ready to refund also.
                  As per their agreement they have to refund after 8 months .

I request you all Dont go for this This is big fraud company
                  Sep 28, 2019
                  Aug 27, 2019
                  Saral Vaastu Customer Care's response
                  We're sorry to hear about your experience. We'd like to get in touch with you regarding the same. Please share your contact details and CG ID number on our mail id [protected]@saralvaastu.com.

Just for enquiry purpose i had called sarala vastu people, they told me that they should look into the home first to further process. I allowed them to proceed but when the person who came for suggesting motivated us to take sarala vastu and started explaining to place all the stuffs in home on last jan 2 2018 which been almost 17 months. I spent around 25000 rs extra for other stuffs like mirrors fitting changes slabs, water outlet etc., excluding sarala vastu stuffs. According to their suggestions i had renovate my rented home upto 100% and saral vastu people appreciated the work done. They had provided us timespan of 8 months for best results. Zero progress till 8 months, they called up and told us to wait for another two months and after two months again same excuses until 12 months. Ultimately with loss of patience i asked them to refund, after so many conveniences, excussess and dramas they replied that the process will take at least 45 days. It's been 5 more months now and no one is responding with proper details again same dramas stating that the complaint is passed to finance team and they will take some more time. This situation is out of tolerance level now. I am ready to sue this people now either by hook or by crook.
                    Apr 7, 2019
                    Dear Saigairika,

We do understand your concern . We are sorry for your unpleasant experience.

we would like to get in touch with you to resolve your issue at the earliest. Could you please share your details with us.

So that our concern team can help you out to resolve your problems.

Updated by saigairika
                    [protected]/puneeth
                    Updated by saigairika

Name santosh patil

Cell no [protected]
                      Being a software professional i believed on saral vaastu n on guruji, now i am thinking why i believed on these people.. Was in a belief that my health problem will go off after taking parihaar but i was wrong. I got looted by cg parivaar team

I have taken parihaar on 30th jun 18 & paid 17k for parihaar. I believed them n on guruji so i paid that huge amount n spent 7k for mirror work at home. They promised that within 7 days to 6 month all problems will resolved n see a health improvement, same words listened by guruji on tv. Also guruji was telling will refund the amount if it's not working on tv. Now it's almost completed 6 months n there's no use or benefit with parihaar. When spoke to cc they connected to some one n they are asking me to wait for 3more months. What # is this n how will i benefitted in 3 months when i didn't get in a 6 month.

Please provide me my amount back/refund my amount.

It's waste of money n time.

I got cheated by cg parivaar
                      Apr 27, 2019
                      Refund given by axis bank cheque number 634814, issue resolved
                      Dear Santosh Patil,

Please accept our apologies for the inconvenience caused. Thank you for sharing your details with us. We have forwarded your concern with our expert team. They will shorty will get back to you regarding same. For more queries you can contact us on [protected]@saralvaastu.com.

Team - Saral Vasstu
                      Updated by SPPatil
                      I got below reply from [protected]@saralvaastu.com

Dear Santosh,

Our expert had called you regarding your issue, they had suggested you to follow all the suggestions given by our expert. Please follow the suggestions at least for 3 months to get the positive result

Then i reverted with the message "already followed for 6 months already ? There is no effect/improvements why should i continue for 3 more months ?

Please refund my amount."

Got the below reply now
                      Dear Santosh,

We have forwarded your details to our concern department and they will get back to you shortly your query.

Jan 04, 2019
                      Updated by SPPatil
                      Got a call from saral vaastu expert named Rudraapa [[protected]] & insisting me to wait for 3 more months & now asking me is there any way to stop using toilets for 3 months as its in my good health direction. What a ### is this ?? They stick on their wordings need to wait for some more time & when i questioned on why this is not informed at taking the solution, for this he is saying we do not want the customer to get panic at the beginning only & we are not asking for demolish n all, we are providing a solution with out any damage to the building so need to wait for some more time.
                      Jan 05, 2019
                      Updated by SPPatil
                      Dear support team I got the link below man in vijayapur failed a complaint against saral vaastu is it true?
                      Below is the link https ://www.dailypioneer.com/2016/india/plaint-lodged-against-vaastu-firm-in-karnataka.html
                      Apr 22, 2019
                      Updated by SPPatil
                      Rudrappa Badiger from Saral Vaastu told on 8th month that according Letter they will refund, but when i asked which/whats the letter then he explains Guarantee Letter n asking me with out Guarantee have u taken Solution/Parihaara. I never been informed/notified/ till 8th month & never given by them. When i called n asked for GL On 22nd Apr Experts says that GL & Materials has to be returned to collect the refund cheque, when i told i never got the GL & i need it now he connected to Rudrappa Badiger Senior Expert, when i asked about GL he says how can we give now & we stopped giving GL & asking me to wait for a week for the refund confirmation cheque.

Hi, I had joined the programme on Aug 2017. No results. At that time they are commited for refund. No results from them, No follow up. Finally after 1 year I want my refund. But they dont bothur. Very bad Customer care. Concern persons are also Liers. I really feel tortured by them. Concern perrsons name are : Amresh, Sumit, Abhishek, Malik, Shambhoo, Himanshu now Jitendra. Amount is 10000.
                        Kindly do needful.

Tel:[protected]
                        Nov 1, 2018
                        Oct 01, 2018
                        Dear Tina,

We would like to get in touch with you to understand your concern in details and to verify about this issue.

kindly share your contact number or you can write the details on [protected]@saralvaastu.com

Nov 14, 2018
                        Updated by Tina Dhiman
                        Not resolved my issue.. Who marked like my Issue is resolved
                        Dear Tina,

Team Saral Vaastu
                        We had a consultation from saral vastu, after that they gave us some materials to use in daily life but within a one month the panchdhatu Bell got damaged by itself automatically. When we reverse the call center of the complaint about this, we started scolding. They refused to exchange the bell. Still they didn't provide us new bell.

We are use this saral wastu on 26 jan 2017 but not any effect on our home and business, , we call them many time but they are ignore us and avoide for refund, , even they gave us refundable certificate so why not they refund us...our condition not change till day..infact all situation and relations spoil day by day...even they told us do something change and we are done as their opinion but not effect til, date...now we do not believe on saral wastu, ..
                          Oct 27, 2018
                          Sep 26, 2018

Team Saral Vaastu

We have built house as per the plan but after started living in the house nothing good happened with us compared to our old living house.
                            Health problems in mother, lost my father in an year of moving to the vaastu house, no good thing in career life, No peace of mind in the house.
                            If i call sarala vastu team and informed abouth this so tey said I will send expert to correct vaastu problems but there will a charges and We won't assure about positivity.
                            Fake people are doing business don't go here
                            Aug 7, 2018
                            Jul 06, 2018
                            Dear Ravi,

Team Saral Vaastu
                            No ripand my amount in my solution not solud on in fek
                            Refund sarl vastu is not effective tips I'm following is solutions but is not effective & is not refund my amount help me

I am jayendrabhai raval and my customer id is - cg91gj13045497/1/1.in this case one person mr. Shetty came to our house in 1 june 2018 and we have done full payment for the new house plan in morbi gujrat but till date we don't have any call or email through saral vastu. And that time mr. Shetty tell your plan ready in 10 days but still much more time 16 days gone but no reply from saral vastu team. I have call last 4-5 days to ahemdabad office but always he will say we will call you in next 24 hr. But tomorrow we have to muhurt for new house but still we don't have any first copy of our plan and no reply from saral vastu team. That type of situation occurred so why people are trust you and your service is very slow. I have headeche to call you in last 4-5 days but no reply from your team. Sometime i realised to i have done a mistake or not for chosen saral vastu. So please reply fast to me and give me my solution.
                              Jul 19, 2018
                              Dear Raval Chirag,

We are sorry to know about your unhappy experience with our service.

Saral Vaastu is committed to give full satisfaction with the results within

3 - 8 months, after the implementation of our services.

We have forwarded your request to our Subject Matter Expert Team to resolve it as soon as possible

Results are fully assured and steps would be taken right away to resolve all the issues. Please give us another opportunity to serve you.

You can call us on [protected](08:00 am to 08:00 pm) or mail us on [protected]@saralvaastu.com"
                              Team Saral Vaastu
                              My money ripand not I I go complete tv 9 all news chanal today 5 pm I my ripand bifor 5pm no complete and I go tomorrow police complete

Sir we have received home plan from saral vastu and we constructed home as per the plan. At the beginning as we come to the office they told that after completing home the guruji will come and check the home like this they told but 3 years complited but no one is come here for checkup the home. But we are facing health problems and money problems and education problems. Soo i request u to come check home either give money back
                                Jul 19, 2018