Saral Vaastu Complaints & Reviews

4.4
Last updated Jul 27, 2022

File a complaint to Saral Vaastu

Having problems with Saral Vaastu?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Saral Vaastu customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Saral Vaastu

Saral Vaastu Phone Numbers

View more phone numbers

Mobile

View more phone numbers

Saral Vaastu reviews & complaints(51)

I paid 10000 to them and spent 25000 on the things they suggested like mirrors red bulbs etc but no effect neither getting a response from their side and they promised if there was no effect they will return the money.

Saral Vaastu — Fake and Fraud Company I want refund

I took guidance from Saral Vaastu to grow my business and financial condition in 2018, I was paid Rs.49000/- but after using all stuffs given by Saral Vaastu there is not any good gesture found in my life. We made changes as per there guidance in my home as well as office. instead of growth in my financial condition, I had more then 19 lacks debts grown on my head after installing saral vaastu at my place, now requesting...
    Saral Vastu is totally 100% fraud.

I am a customer of Saral Vastu.

My details are

Customer ID :CG91GJ08479007

Name : Dilip Ajabiya

Location : Ahmedabad, India
    I had called Saral Vastu Experts to my home for solutions on 4/9/2017 and paid Rs. 14000.

They gave us money back gurantee card and told that if the solution does not work within 8...
    As per plan received work is in progress
    But have a doubt about direction of septic tank
    Is it ok between south and south West
    Dear Sir.Madam,

We would request you to please give us a call on [protected] between 9:00 am to 7:00 pm to address your query.

Also, you can share your registered CG ID or contact number on [protected]@saralvaastu.com so that we can arrange a call from our team to address the same.

Saral Vaastu — Installation of sarala vastu materials

I received vastu materials from you on 17 April 2021 for which I paid Rs 25000 +, the team is having interest in selling their vastu materials but not interested in giving me further information about the utilization of vastu materials received by me. I am calling everyday but they are giving time to me but not calling me. Please help me out. Frustrated customer....

We have paid Rs 14000/- on 18 May 2018, Despite follow up there is no response & we have sent several emails & Phone calls but till now there is no response!!
      Saral Vaastu customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
      They are not refunding my money as well

Saral Vaastu — No any response when after receive material

Im, Gitin Arun Dhavale . I co ordinate saral vastu consultant still last one and half minth . I receive materual since last month, but at your side very bad risponse . Then after no any consultant call me for discussion my issue, or my problems solve or not solve .after fitting your instrument in my house . Not any my problem solved still yet since last month . I whats up your consultant he says call office . But when i call offuce .call...

Saral Vaastu — Few product out of kit purchase not received 2 years it is

I have booked and paid for 2 houses against a complete kit but till today i have not received few products. Its been 2 year till now.

Registered number is [protected] by name of Bhagawan Patil.
        Current number is [protected].

Pathetic services you are offereing. your none of the helpline number and customer care supports or are able to transfer to concern has the line is always busy for 20 to 30 mins everytime....
        We have paid Rs 14000/- on 5th Oct 2017, Despite of follow up there is no response & we have sent several emails till now there is a response and they have not provided any service fo the money paid
        Saral Vaastu customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
        Till now there is no response, my last complaint was Dec 22 and 2020 earlier to this more than 10 mails i have sent
        Saral Vaastu Customer Care's response, Feb 18, 2021
        Dear Arbattigm,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you and the delay in response. We have forwarded your details to our team and they will call you within 24 hrs.

Please be rest assured your issue will get resolve as soon as possible

Thanks & Regards,
        Team Saral Vaastu

Dear sir i am balkrishna suresh bhintade. i am taking service from you. On 20 oct 2020 i am taking NIWARAN service from you. Amount of 24000 Has already paid on 20 oct. Your Material is not deliver till date..please check it and inform me.
          Saral Vaastu customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

You send me plan by janmkundli but you suggested on Facebook kitchen is right direction is south east and housewife direction of East facing but you suggest me Kitchen in North East why
            Aug 5, 2021
            Dear Dattatray,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. We would request you to please call us at [protected] or you can provide your contact details at [protected]@saralvaastu.com. So we can arrange a call from our senior expert.

Saral Vaastu — guidance & solution with a "yantra"

Respected guruji/sirg
              Saadar pranaam
              Most respectfully and very humbly, i wish to bring to your kind notice that
              About one and half year ago i had seemed your guidance in solving my domestic and business problems. I had remitted rs. 25000/ as the cost/fees. Our company's expert civil engineer had also visited my premises.
              As per his suggestions i had demolished our old house and got constructed a new building....

Saral Vaastu — saral vaastu not all changes made for me

Hi Friends,

I followed all instructions as per vastu people, I invested nearly Rs 25000, But I am not received any improvements, after 1 Year I asked to refund the amount, but they said try for another 3 months,
              after nearly 22 months also, I am not got any changes happened .
              Now they are not ready to refund also.
              As per their agreement they have to refund after 8 months .

I request you...

Saral Vaastu — amount refund

Just for enquiry purpose i had called sarala vastu people, they told me that they should look into the home first to further process. I allowed them to proceed but when the person who came for suggesting motivated us to take sarala vastu and started explaining to place all the stuffs in home on last jan 2 2018 which been almost 17 months. I spent around 25000 rs extra for other stuffs like mirrors fitting changes slabs, water outlet etc.,...

Saral Vaastu — fraud vaastu n looted me

Name santosh patil

Cell no [protected]
              Being a software professional i believed on saral vaastu n on guruji, now i am thinking why i believed on these people.. Was in a belief that my health problem will go off after taking parihaar but i was wrong. I got looted by cg parivaar team

I have taken parihaar on 30th jun 18 & paid 17k for parihaar. I believed them n on guruji so i paid that huge amount n spent...

Saral Vaastu — refund not processed

Hi, I had joined the programme on Aug 2017. No results. At that time they are commited for refund. No results from them, No follow up. Finally after 1 year I want my refund. But they dont bothur. Very bad Customer care. Concern persons are also Liers. I really feel tortured by them. Concern perrsons name are : Amresh, Sumit, Abhishek, Malik, Shambhoo, Himanshu now Jitendra. Amount is 10000.
              Kindly do needful.

C G Parivar,...

Saral Vaastu — not effect from one year and 9 months..26 jan 2017 to till date

We are use this saral wastu on 26 jan 2017 but not any effect on our home and business, , we call them many time but they are ignore us and avoide for refund, , even they gave us refundable certificate so why not they refund us...our condition not change till day..infact all situation and relations spoil day by day...even they told us do something change and we are done as their opinion but not effect til, date...now we do not believe on...

Saral Vaastu — vaastu plan and negative problems after building house

We have built house as per the plan but after started living in the house nothing good happened with us compared to our old living house.
              Health problems in mother, lost my father in an year of moving to the vaastu house, no good thing in career life, No peace of mind in the house.
              If i call sarala vastu team and informed abouth this so tey said I will send expert to correct vaastu problems but there will a charges and We won't...

Saral Vaastu — i am complaining about our home plan not ready and take too much time

I am jayendrabhai raval and my customer id is - cg91gj13045497/1/1.in this case one person mr. Shetty came to our house in 1 june 2018 and we have done full payment for the new house plan in morbi gujrat but till date we don't have any call or email through saral vastu. And that time mr. Shetty tell your plan ready in 10 days but still much more time 16 days gone but no reply from saral vastu team. I have call last 4-5 days to ahemdabad office...

Saral Vaastu — about home

Sir we have received home plan from saral vastu and we constructed home as per the plan. At the beginning as we come to the office they told that after completing home the guruji will come and check the home like this they told but 3 years complited but no one is come here for checkup the home. But we are facing health problems and money problems and education problems. Soo i request u to come check home either give money back...