[Resolved]  Symphony Services — Refund Not Provided

Respected Sir/Madam,
I have applied for Reliance BroadBand Connection in the month of October 28th 2009. Due to unavilability feasibility my application for broadband connection got cancelled on 11th Nov 2009. Though they knew that they are not in apostion to provide a new conection in my address , reliance people have encashed the cheque provided by me to get a new connection on 6th Nov 2009.The cheque number is 347205 from Deutsche bank for Rs.500 in the name of "RCIL AC RIS". They are really cheaters , till now I have called local white field office number " [protected]" to get the status of my refund, every time I used get answer the person in charge got 400 to 500 DD lastday but DD for my Name is not there and the person who is providing the Demand Drafts Mr. Ansul Rastogi has not provided the Demand Draft for my name. Ususally when the application is cancelled, within 3 weeeks time they are supposed to provide the DD for Rs. 500. But now its 3 months and they are not giving proper response.I tried contacting the nodal officer but the number is not a valid number.

Please take necessary action against these kind of cheating activities going on from Reliance White Field office Bangalore , India . Please do the needful for me so that I can get my hard earned money back from thes cheaters.

Thanks and Regards,