Tamilnadu Electricity Board — Power Cut & Voltage Problem

Swaminathan
In Chennai Ambattur area(ambattur OT), the Tamilnadu Electricity Board carry out unauthorised power cut daily between 10.30 PM to 12.00 Midnight, and they supply improper voltage frequency. This has become a routine for the local TNEB staffs and the reason is unknown. Complaints to their offices were never heard.

Complaint comments  47 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

Tamilnadu Electricity Board — Electricity Post Not fixed properly

Recently in Amudham Nagar- Mudichur area new Electricity Post had been fixed. But it had not fixed properly (Photos had been attached).We informed and requested to fix it properly. But there is no proper response. Please do the needful. Thank you.

Hello Sir,
We are staying in Kakithapuram, S.Kolathur.For the past one month we are facing illegal disconnection of electricity in the residence around 10:30 P.M to 2:00 A.M.This is happening on regular basis and we complainted this to the EB located to our locality and there is no proper response.They say there is transformer fuse or someother reason, but this is hapening exactly at particular time around 10:30 P.M to 2:00 A.M.we have logged a called to the centralised call center 15533 and they told that this problem will be highligted to the Assistant Engineer.There are more than 150 residencial house affected by this.We feel that they are providing this illegally to a factory located near to our localiy.
Could you please raise this compalint on high priority as there are so many people affected by it.
Many Thanks.

Meter is not working properly Service No.[protected]

Kindly Do the needful immediately.

- Thankyou.
In Thousand Lights also we are facing Low voltage problems...no body is looking after it & the people here are so restless that they are not even fighting against it, in my flat no tube lights are blowing i got CFL's the fans are moving so slow we cant sleep in Night...

the government is too neglient & the people are also keeping quiet...they will fight with each other but will not go & fight for the electricity, I am from north & dont know the local language so cant cant fight against the issue...request the people of chennai to raise their voice against the issues otherwise the suiuation will never improve...

SSP

Tamil Nadu Electricity — Low voltage

Low voltage, Low voltage and low voltage... many compliant have been made but no solution... We are not able to run the A/C and other essential home appliance due to this issue. When will the Indian Govt Electricity Board, wake up to the needs of the public?

Sir/mam,

I'm living in alandur (morrison 2nd st). we have single phase connection. we face power cut problems everyday minimum 2 hrs to max 4hrs. I have one small kid and oldage mom living with me. they both suffer during this time alot. others in that flat has current, only because of single phase we face this problem. we all got severe cold, my mom got guidiness n vomiting. likewise lot of problems. Pls look into this issue to give the phase current except one hr power cut. my contact[protected]

thanks in advance.
Chennai turning the world's whorst place to stay. We have worst climate and along with that we have been cursed with low voltage problem. IT company dont setup your firm here. IT will never saturate here in chennai. Turning the night sleepless. We are working guys and having no sleep at night due to low voltage problem. This is continuing for past 3 months. I am staying near MEDAVAKKAM area. Tamilnadu black color Govt. is useless. Their skin is black and by hear they are black. They are not looking at this problem at all. Chennai Sucks. Understand the frustration
I am S.Mohan, Plot No. 15 ESIC nagar, 88 veppampattu Tiruvellore dt. EB service number is[protected], JE/R/TNR (Koilkuppam). Today 13/09/11, no power supply in our area from 2 pm till now (7pm). when contacted phone number[protected], ther is no response. also we have been experiencing very low voltage for the past one month. No proper response from EB authorities of our area. Kindly expedite restoration of power supply and rectify the defects to ensure full voltage power supply.
Hope the authorities will respond immediately
KANNADHSAN NAGAR 2 BLOCK 141 ST Electricity Post Not fixed properly VERY DENGER POSITION PLEASE IMMEDETLY COME
Yes I Agree. I'm From Patravakkam, This Problem Is Continuing Like Anything. Till Evening 6 Voltahe Is 190-210 Voltage. LAter Then The Voltage Drops Down To 130-140 Voltages. In This 130-0140 Voltage We Are unable To Run fan Properly. Small Kids Are Affected By This. There Is New Transformer To Be Installed In Patravakkam Which Is Still Lying Without Installing Past 7 - 8 Months. Please Look In That. This Is A Serious Issue.
Sir/Madam,

I'm living in Jafferkhan pet sm block.we are facing power cut problem in midnight. I contact ( [protected] )many times to the EB department. But I didn't get the proper response some time the no continuously busy. So request you to kindly rectify the problem at the earliest
I AM FROM PALLAVARAM KULATHUMANAGAR . WE HAVE POWER CUT DAILY 2 TO 4 PM, THEN FOR WHAT REASON U SWITCHING OFF THE POWER MID NIGHT. U PEOPLE DON'T HAVE ANY BRAIN R E.B PEOPLE R DNT HAVE THIS. IF FULL AREA CUTS OFF THEIR IS A REASON IF ONLY 2 STREET CUT OFF MEANS WHAT IS THE REASON. ALL STUPID GOVT STAFF EATING WITH PEOPLE TAX. IF WE CALL TO E.B THAT STUPID RASCLES UNABLE TO ATTEN THE CALL THEN WHAT HELL THE NIGHT SHIFT IS FOR THEM TO DRINK AND SLEEP. THE VOLTAGE PROBLEM ALSO IF THEIR IS THE POWER, WHO AGAINST WITH PEOPLE THEIR WILL BE DEID WITH HIGH POWER WITHOUT A SINGLE PART REMAIN, WORST IN INDIA IS TAMIL NADU E.B . EVEN THE COW CAN DO THEIR WORK WHICH UNABLE TO DO BY E.B PEOPLE.FOR DOING THIS TYPE OF WORK BETTER DO ANOTHER WORK WITH TEAM IN NIGHT.
Sir, I am residing in Plot No. 55 & 56 Door No. 128 ICL Home Town Noombal Village, thiruverkadu post chennai 77. This comes under AE Vanagaram. In my house one face is having loose contact and there by whenever it wants supply is there and when ever it wants disconnect by itself. Kindly send some one to make it as properly connected the wire in the post. My neibhours are getting all the 3 phases. In my house alone one phase among the 3 phase is having loose contact in the post. Twice they attended but again when they rectify the neibhour supply mine becomes loose contact. pl rectify. my no [protected].

Tamilnadu Electricity Board — Low Voltage, Frequency power fluctuation

It is common issue in chennai but in our area. We are getting voltage as low as 110V.
Also so frequent fluctuation. Informed and launched complaints. But no use.

Region 09-Chennai-South
Circle 400-South
Section 249-medavakkam
Distribution 452-BAJANAI KOIL ST
I am staying in Indira Gandhi Street, Medavakkam, Chennai-100. Past one months there was a Low
Voltage of below 100 volt, Frequent power fluctuation and during night hours even fan is not running proper because of this
I am facing lot of problem so kindly take a step to solve the issue.

Tamilnadu Electricity Board — bad service and connection quality

new elctrical poles ercted sucindram J.E. subcircle agri tukkal 3 phase electrical connection one pole uprooted with live wire slanting endangering elctrocution reguest urgent action, C.T.BHAVANY, 8/67, CHRISTHUNAGAR, VELLAMADAM, 629305, kANIYAKUMARI DIST
Dear Sir, We are staying in Aadi Street, Celliamman Nagar, Nerkundram, Chennai-107. We are facing power cut problems every day also night time almost 4 hours during night time. Also most of the electrical equipments (TV, laptop and fridge) are gone because of the voltage fluctuation.

Kindly look into this issue and take a speedy action on this matter.
NOT ONLY YOUR AREA... WE ARE IN PUTLUR. WE HAVE 2 HOURS POWER CUT EVERY 2 HRS... MEANS DAILY, WE HAVE 12 HOURS POWER CUT... IN MIG NIGHT ALSO. REALLY WE FEEL VERY DIFFICULT. ALSO WE HAVE RECD THE MSG THAT THE ELECTRICITY IS DIVERTED TO KAKALUR INDUSTRIAL ESTATE FOR THE FACTORIES... HENCE TEHRE IS INSUFFICIENT SUPPLY TO THE RESIDENTIALS.
What is said above is absolutely right. Please take necessary actions as soon as possible. We all are suffering daily due to this..

NPKRR Maaligai, 800 Anna Salai, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India - 600002