Tata Docomo — Tata Docomo postpaid SIM stopped working with NOKIA 1108

kkirancse
Hi ,

I have taken tata docomo postpaid sim 3 months back. It was working fine with some network problem till today afternoon. Suddenly it stopped working in the evening(when i make calls it any mobile it says check the number). When i called the customercare center, they told me that tata docomo is not compatible with my handset(NOKIA 1108) after the latest update from their side. They asked me to change my handset. I was shocked and asked them, what if they do another update and stop supporting the new handset? Their customer care executives are very dumb and say they can't help me. Worst thing is they supported this handset for 3 months and suddenly stopped supporting it from today. There was no intimation about it to me either through mail or message. I am unable to stop myself laughing looking at their suggestion to change handset. I think this is the only operator which can ask their customers to change their handset for the sake o[censored]sing the SIM. Can someone take this issue and help thousands of consumers like me who got affected due to this.

Comments

in the morning I received an sms on my docomo that we can recharge docomo online
without any extra fees or payment gateway. yaa its true www.babuchak.com is
marvellous. It also provides daily prizes to be won worth Rs.30, 000 daily just
to recharge our mobiles.

we want such sites like www.babuchak.com

& it also has a very good scheme to win mobile phones at rs.10 only.

Now in the market there are 2 players to recharge tata-docomo online

1. www.babuchak.com (Free of cost)

2. www.ezrecharge.in (takes Rs.6 for recharging Rs.100 & takes Rs.18 extra if you recharge your cell in night)

I think www.babuchak.com is the right choice without any extra fees & it also has a 24hrs call-center

2 A, Old Ishwar Nagar, Main Mathura Road, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110065