[Resolved]  Tata Sky — Non resumption of service for >48 hrs after top up

I have to state that even after recharging the subscription with a Rs. 300/- recharge voucher No.[protected], I am unable to view the Tata Sky service (48 hours have already passed since top up)
I am totally disgusted with their service and am taking this to the Consumer Forum.

Even though I am unable to view the channels, they are charging me on a daily basis.
Tata sky has to stop charging me for no service & give me more grace days for the non resumption of service
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

my tata sky setup box is not working since 1 month i have complaint so many times but not even a single time action take place so take some action immediately and solve my problem as soon as possible.

Tata Sky