Tata Sky — FALSE COMMITMENT ABOUT CHANNEL PACKAGE

Indore, Madhya Pradesh, India
HI MY NAME IS AMRISH GUPTA AND I AM RESIDING AT INDORE,I HAD PURCHASED TATA SKY SET TOP BOX THROUGH ONLINE PAYMENT ON TATASKY'S WEBSITE AND I HAVE INSTALLED THE TATA SKY SET TOP BOX ON 12TH MARCH 2013.
MY TATA SKY SUBSCRIBER ID IS :[protected] AND I WAS TOLD BY THE TATA SKY EXECUTIVE IS THAT THERE WILL BE A 2 MONTHS FREE SUBSCRIPTION AND AFTER THAT THERE WILL BE Rs.280/- WILL BE CHARGED PER MONTH FOR THE PACK WHICH I HAD OPTED.
THE PACKAGE NAME IS "GRAND SPORTS PACKAGE " .
NOW TODAY WHEN I CONTACTED THEM ABOUT ADDITION OF CERTAIN NEW CHANNELS I GOT AN ANSWER FROM TATA SKY EXECUTIVE IS THAT THIS PACKAGE IS NO MORE AND THE CHARGES HAS BEEN INCREASED.
I WAS NOT INFORMED BY ANY TATA SKY EXECUTIVE ABOUT THE PRICE REVISION AND ALSO THE AFTER SALES SERVICES OF TATA SKY IS VERY VERY PATHETIC.
I AM CHEATED BY TATA SKY AND I WANT MY MONEY BACK AND I DO NOT WISH TO CONTINUE WITH TATA SKY.
FURTHER I HAD TRIED TO CONTACT THE TATA SKY INDORE OFFICE (PH.NO.IS[protected]BUT NOBODY WAS PICKING MY PHONE.
THIS IS TOTALLY AN UNPROFESSIONAL APPROACH FROM A RENOWNED COMPANY TATA.

KINDLY LOOK INTO THIS MATTER AND PROVIDE ME THE PROPER SOLUTION IN THIS REGARD.
YOURS SINCERELY
AMRISH GUPTA
INDORE
M:[protected]

Comments

Tata Sky — Religious matter

(TATA SKY)-They are showing jackey chan's-A CHINESE MOVIE on star gold channel and in the banner of this movie they had written the name of our lord{( ishwar avtaar sai baba)- I want to know is this fare ?
why they are playing with our sentiments ?

Tata Sky — channel package

At the time when we get tata sky installed, the representative of tata sky told us about channel package of Rs:280/month. but they have been charging subscription of Rs:410/month . we want to change our subscription package from 410/month to 280/month.

Our subcription ID Is----[protected]