[Resolved]  Tata Sky — Not Broadcasting the DD Girnar Channel

My Self Kalpesh Parmar resident of Ahmedabad,Gujarat.
My Tata Sky ID is [protected], I am using Tata Sky service since 21 February,2012 with HD.

My request/problem is that since We are residents of Gujarat State obviously we would prefer to watch the Gujarati Channels.
Ofcourse Tata sky provides us E Tv Guajarati, TV9 Guajarati and GSTV to view but our main gujarati channel DD Girnar which Tatasky should broadcast we cant see it in full screen.Tata sky provides us DD Gujarati in very small screen (active door darshan) which we can not see as other channels.

As per norms of Broadcasting Department of India TATA sky should broad cast the DD Girnar in full screen.
In this matter I frequently requested and gave complaint to TATA sky customer care but till date no action taken from TATA Sky in this matter.
After all we have right to see our regional channel DD Girnar to see in full screen.
Waiting for earlier response in the matter.
Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 22:53:10
Complaint comments  1 CommentShare0Tweet0

Comments

My Self Raju daudi resident of Rajkot, Gujarat.
My Tata Sky ID is [protected], I am using Tata Sky service since 5 years

Waiting for earlier response in the matter.

Tata Sky Address