[Resolved]  Tata Steel — Right issue/ CCPS issue

i having 75 share of Tata steel, during IPO of right share i already apply 20 share for right and 84 share for ccps but still date i have no received any share in my dp id account. and still date both cheque are not deducted from my account. i already given the complain to intime spectrum in written and also through mail but no any conservation observed still date.
my DP ID : IN301151 (HDFC Bank)
acc No. 20304061
CAF No. 1249592/88868 (for right issue)
2249592/88838 (for ccps issue)
Aug 13, 2020

Comments

TATA STEEL RIGHT ISSUE — Non Receipt Of Tata Steel Rights Issue Shares

I am holding 342 shares of Tata Steel , my DPID is IN [protected] and accordingly I was offered 68 Rights Sahares & 307 CCPs with a right to renounce the same. Accodingly I renounced all my Rights shares & CCPs in favour of my son Mr. Damanjeet Singh and deposited the applications with HDFC Bank Ltd. 35B- Chandigarh on 18.12.2007. My son received 307 CCPsand his folio No. is PR-D0310024, but he has not received his allotment letter in respect of Shares for which he has deposited a sum of Rs.22500/- for 75 Sahres vide draft No.470253 dated 14.12.2007 drawn on State Bank of Patiala, Sr.Br. Chandigarh.
I therfore request you to please arrage to send the Share certificates to my son on his address as per his Folio as mentioned above.

Surinder Pal Singh
371/3, Arjan Nagar
Lower Mall ,Patiala(Punjab) 147001
Tata Steel is one of the oldest companies of India and such carelessness in allotment of shares is not expected from a TATA Group Company.
It is Shame for Tata Steel