The Oriental Insurance Company Limited — worst service

Maharashtra, India
 Amulya
my name is amulya kale
i have a Kawasaki bajaj 4s champion two wheeler. i am paying my bike insurance to the same company for last 10 years now. i used to get my warrant and papers every year nice and smoothly on time until from past two years suddenly i feel oriental insurance has become careless for the customers last year i made cheaque payment for my warrant but even after two months i didn't received renewed copy of y insurance . when i went to ask what was the problem i found out the agent who handled my case was out on vacation for last one month and the cheaque that i had issued was still lying with him and was not debited i complained to the branch manager after next 4 days of daily reminding them to solve my problem they finally gave me my renewed insurance it was a waste of my time and money as i had to go to the office and no one was opting to solve but just ask me to talk to different peoples in office for the solution.

This year it the same story and even worse service now i haven't even received my warrant only. thankfully i know that my due date to pay the insurance money for renewal every year is 11 of April when i called up to them the answer they gave me is even shocking that he was out on vacation and couldn't send me the warrant. and then started telling me that here the work is very lazy as its a government office and all.
but its not fare how can they be so irresponsible. am attachin in my copy of last insurance paper that i revieved from them

please look in to my problem am fed up of the oriental insurance company ltd

worst service