[Resolved]  Times Of India — Matriminial Ad

I had booked an Matrimonial ad for 11/01/2009 Sunday Times, It did not appeared. I have paid the amount in Advance.
Please let me know the contact person with whom i can raise the concern.
My Contact Details
Cell No. [protected]
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

This is a complaint related to the matrimonial advertisement in times of india, pune edition ... i am from aurangabad and had given an matrimonial advertisement for my daughter... the team of pune times working here in aurangabad is nor cooperative neither sensible for being here ... i went there and asked for the formalities for the advertisement to be pblished ... they handed me the form and informed me that 5 lines would cost Rs 2850 and we agreed to the fact ... next 2 days there was no one available on the site ... third day when we went we were told that the mentioned statement of five lines would be costlier (abt 4000) so we should decrease the content ... so it was done ... again after confirmation also, there was no add published ... again calling back to him, we could know that was a technical mistake ...ok ...before the add was published, there was a call from the head office and was conveyed that one more line can be adjusted without any extra charge ... i really thank them for that ... but today again when the add was finally published i found them in Brahmin section instead of bengali section ... for a middle class family like us Rs 2850 is lot ... so whom should we approach the same ... the local branch who is so ignorant or we should not trust TOI ?

Times Of India
    1958
    Times Of India  Address
    I-World Tower, DLF Golf Course Road, DLF City Phase V, Haryana, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122002