[Resolved]  Times Of India, Chennai — Non-delivery/Irregular delivery of news paper

I am residing at 12 Raghavendra Road, Chitlapakkam, Chennai 600 064 and have subscribed to the Times of India under Prepaid scheme. My Order No. is NAA018425-D. The newspaper is not delivered properly. On certain days, the papers are not delivered at all. On certain other occasions, two days papers are delivered to gether on the second day. The person who delivers the paper is totally discourteous and arrogant. I have constructed a big newspaper/letter box within the the pillar of our house compound and have requested this man several times to drop the newspaper comfortably in the box in order to avoid the paper from getting drenched in the rain but he throws it out on the platform. I request the authorities concerned to look into the matter and advise the person concerned suitably and ensure that this is not repeated and also compensate for the days on which, I have not been supplied the papers with. My telephone no. is[protected]. I am ready to furnish the dates on which the papers were not delivered to me, as and when the authorities contact me either over phone or thro' e-mail. I hope for an immediate redressal.

Comments

I am Pandian.

My room address below

C.P.M.Pandian
Door no-46,
41 street, D Sector
Annanur,
Chennai.

Sir, i want times of India -annanur place condact person phone no for to know more details .

I want Times of india news paper daily for improve my english.

Kindly help me.

C.P.M.Pandian
I am also facing same problem of non-delivery of times of india news paper.I am not getting the paper for the past 8 days since 28th August 2010. In this regard i have complained to TOI OFFICE more than 4 times but no response from the concerned authorites.This is highly condemnable. Their Local field staff karthik is very arrogant and discourteous to the subscribers.He is at selaiyur( camp road). The authorities should remove him forthwith because he is doing disservice to the TOI. After collecting pre-paid subscription for 12 months, TOI OFFICIALS are not bothered about delivery of news paper to subscribers. It is high time people should boycot TOI PAPER and switch over to some other paper. Definitely, people will teach them a befitting reply to the callous and indifferent attitude of the authorities of TOI .

Times Of India
    1949
    Times Of India  Address
    I-World Tower, DLF Golf Course Road, DLF City Phase V, Haryana, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122002