Ask a Question Ask a Question FAQ FAQ Sign in Sign in

[Resolved]  Times Of India Dhamaka Offer (6 Months Subscription) — I am neither getting news paper nor they are refunding my money

Dear Madam/Sir,

I have taken Times Of India Dhamaka Offer for 6 months subscription and paid Rs. 175.00 on 23rd Oct 2009. Their executive told me that the local new paper distributor will drop paper from 1st Nov 2009 onwards for next 6 months. But I have not received any news paper yet. Everyday I am giving complaint to their TOI Hyderabad office over phone but evertime they assure mw that the paper will be dropped tomorrow.

Today my patience broke down and I asked for refund of my amount but still their service desk assured me to wait for next fews days. For a new paper that costs Rs 1 per day , I am spending more on phone calls to speak with their custermer care and also mental disturbance.

Below are the details,
Receipt No: 135722
RRE Code: R02063
Executive Mobile No. (Yathi Raj) : [protected]
Local Distributor: Gurukrishna: [protected]
Customer Care No.[protected], 23254231, 23254223

I have a great hope on consumer court and request you to help me out of this and do the needful to get my money back from them. For reference I am enclosing the scan copy of my receipt with this.

Yours faithfully

I am neither getting news paper nor they are refunding my money
I am neither getting news paper nor they are refunding my money

Times Of India  Address
    I-World Tower, DLF Golf Course Road, DLF City Phase V, Haryana, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122002