Travel Guru — Cheating in Hotel Booking

JAIPUR, Rajasthan, India
 K.K. SHARMA
Dear Friends

Travel Guru is a Cheater travelling agent. They have confirm the booking for hotel of higher rate and provide the cheaper hotel

Travel-guru booked two rooms at hotel Holiday Resorts & Cottage Manali for 3 night 4 days and charged Rs. 33049.00 for which I agreed and paid the same amount for above mentioned resorts.Travel-guru official confirmed the booking and give me letter for hotel confirmation. However when I reached at manali they have called me and state the above hotel are sold out and not be confirmed for me.

After that they have booked Sandhya Resorts for me which is cheaper then Holiday Resort. They are selling 3 night 4 day packaged in only Rs. 13500.00 per room like to this my bill is 27000.00. But I have already paid Rs. 33049.00 hence not have any choice so I forcefully checked in sandhya Resorts.

Friends let me know what to do next.
BUT I SUGGEST TO ALL PLS DONT DEAL WITH THIS TYPE OF CHEATERS.

Comments

Travel Guru — please don't charge my credit card

My credit card no [protected] . Transactions were for hotel room booking for[protected] to[protected] at GOA through Travel Guru GOA was not materialized , because the hotel facilities are not suitable to me. I have given my credit card particulars to Travel guru for charging my card. I request you not to charge my credit card because transactions failed.

Travel Guru — CHEATING FOR HOTEL

Hi All

After all this happening still TRAVEL GURU ORG has no shame and agin they have send me an email to give feedback.

This type of TRAVEL Companies in INDIA are cheating people and dont know how many money will be they makeing from People.

Please I request to all before you BOOK anything with this Agency TRAVEL GURU clear all the points.

Dear Mr Dharmesh Mehta

Thank you for choosing Travelguru.

We have closed your case 36491 , registered with us on 5/20/2010 11:32:49 AM

To help us improve our services, please click on this link to give us your feedback This feedback won�t take more than a few minutes.

We look forward to having you on Travelguru again soon.

Warm regards

Travelguru Customer Service

ALL THIS IN THS COMPANY IS CHEATING
When I complained to Travel Guru they revert me that my complaint will be settled with in 4 days but still not resolved the complaint.

802, 8th Floor, ' C ' Wing, Eureka Towers, Mindspace. Link Road, Malad (West), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400064
    Travel Guru - Cheating in Hotel Booking