[Resolved]  Ttk Healthcare Services — health claim no. BLC-11-08-CN-L31891 has been closed due to non-receipt of documents.

My wife Mrs.T.M.Sunitha, underwent appendicitis operation and for her medical claim, we have submitted all the relevant medical reports, scanning, x ray, , blood test report, discharge report along with the medical bills of Rs.27, 8500/- on 01/11/2008 at TTK office in Coimbatore branch which was checked, acknowledged and documents were accepted and sent to TTK main office in Marol, Mumbai.As we have not received any information and hence after waiting for 10 days, we have contacted TTK office and on 13/11/2008 we have received letter from TTK office that we have to submitt Histopath Report and we have been asked to submitt the report.
We have submitted histopath report also but on on 12/12/2008 I have received message on my mobile that "Your health claim no. BLC-11-08-CN-L31891 has been closed due to non-receipt of documents."
Even after submitting all the reports and getting acknowledgement through their branch office in Coimbatore our claim has been rejected which is totally unfair to us.
On one hand ICICI Lambard assures their customer for best service and on other hand they made us to run after them.

We request you to help in this regard.
Thanks and regards,