UCO Bank Debit Card — CARD BLOCKED

bubai197630
BY MISTAKE I ENTER WRONG PIN 3 TIMES, AFTER THAT WHEN I ENTER THE RIGHT PIN IT SAYS-"UR CARD IS BLOCKED". WHATS THE SOLUTION ?TO WHOM I HAVE TO CONTACT?PLEASE HELP ME ASAP......

Complaint comments  146 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

Sir, My ATM Debit Card No.[protected] is blockedfor Visa Verified Transactions.Sir, Please unblock my DebitCard for Visa Verifiedmy

soham fin — cannot open this site

from last two day's i m unable to open these www.irctc.co, in site other site's i can brause easyly . but for these evry time come's error messege please help me
I am trying to book a ticket, but to my surprise, i am unable to open the site from my compter. I am able to go to all the sites and can access my emails as well.

Pls. help/let me know, what would be the problem

rgds. hiten
BY MISTAKE I ENTER WRONG PIN 3 TIME AFTER THAT WHEN I ENTER THE RIGHT PIN IT SAYS UR CARD IS BLOCKED WHATS THE SOLUTION ?
sir

i had lost my atm/debit card so please you will blocked my card payment
my a/c no.[protected] sikar rajasthan

UCO Bank Mechada Branch — additional load for 15 kv power required for cbs

I am the sr manager of uco bank mechada branch, dist purba medinipur. Recently we have applied for introduction of core banking solution addional electricity load from 1. 96 kv to 15 kv to assistant engineer kolaghat. But after inspection your officials are telling that bank may have to bear the cost of tranformer and take no objection from the concerned local people even though the place where transformer is tobe installed is in the area of government. At this our developmental programmes gets a jolt kindly interfere in the matter. Telephone. No. [protected]. S k mukhopadhyay - sr manager of uco bank mechada branch. Kindly arrage to effect supply of addtional load without the story of transformer.
i had lost my ATM/DEBIT card so please you will blocked my card payment my a/c no. [protected] garia kolkata
my a/c no. [protected] garia kolkata
my a/c no. [protected] garia kolkata
hiiiiiiiiiiiii
i am pradipta kumar jena i will agree.

i forgoten my debit card number can u help me to send my debit card pin number to my mail id
my acount number [protected]-chennai branch

my acount number9610-bhadrakbranch

Retired From UCO Bank 5 Parliament Street New Delhi — loss of pan card and reissue of duplicate

I have lost my pan card no. AAHPJ5816E in respect of RANVIR SINGH JASWAL S/O SHAKUNT RAJ JASWAL Date Of Birth[protected] please guide me how to get the duplcate copy of the card i have photocopy of the card.

with regard

yours faithfully

RANVIR SINGH JASWAL
S/o SHAKUNT RAJ JASWAL
323 DDA Double Storey Flats Welcome Silampur Phase Third
Delhi-110053

UCO Bank Share — to sell the shares

I purchased the UCO bank shares 0f 100.Even I applied for 1000 they have given100. Demat is needed for selling the shares.To,open the demat nearly 1000 rupees I have to spend and the shares will cost around Rs. 1500. Now my problem to sell the shares.without demat.. Any procedure is there ? please inform.or else can I transfer the shares to my son who already has demar account. If yes please inform the procedure.I have written this problem to UCO bank so many times but I didnot get any reply. So please reply to this problem..
Thanking you and with regards.
Parvathy rao
Dear sir

kindly find enclosed of complaint about Branch manager, Uco bank, dholi pyau , Mathura (UP)

rajkumar agarwal

UCO Bank, Dholi Pyau Branch, Mathura (Up) — misbehavior of branch manager with customer

Dear sir

thaire is use very loose talking by Branch manager of Uco bank , Dholi pyau,mathura branch.

kindly take proper action for this

Nagar sethi
i had lost my atm/debit card so please you will blocked my card pament.my a/c no. 1018272 old highcourt gwalior branch
i had lost my atm/debit card so please you will blocked my card pament.

bank : uco bank
branch : old highcourt road gwalior
if sc code : 0000746
micr :[protected]
my name : radhe singh
a/c no. : 1018272
My name is Naresh kumar from pilani
& my A/C in V.V.Pilani Branch
I lost my ATM(Debit card) in last week so please you will blocked my card pament.
my A/C No. is [protected]

UCO Bank (Loan) — Misinformation regarding cheques

Hi , I am Anju Sharma, I was paying Home loan installment, Loan no. 460 , on the name of Gurmeet Ram , I was paying the inst.of this loan from Feb, 2009 , In Sept , 2010 , by cheques , I informed to bank in sept 2010 , that I am jobless , please don't apply my cheque , Bank informed to me that they don't have anymore cheques ,so please submit the more cheques , I told to them, i got appointment letter , but i have n't joined yet , I joined my new job on 27th Oct ,and when ever i 'll get my first salary with new job , I'll pay the 3 pending inst. in cash , They said , ok , but on Nov , they applied a cheque , which got bounced , I had word with Bank Manager , but he din't give proper reply , & he said that we can put cheque bouncing case on you , In Dec , I got my first salary from new job , then i told to bank that they could apply the cheque , they told me that they had secure that for cheque for sec 138 ,& now they are demanding for 1,25000 , amount collectively , I told them that I can't pay that such amount, I can pay inst. of 3000 Rs, which am regularly paying from feb 2009 , I paid to bank 60,000 from feb 2009 to Sep 2010, they have n't adjust my amount anywhere in loan amount , and nnow they are harrasing me on daily basis .., I am still willing to pay whole loan amount in inst, but bank doesn't want to take the inst. , when I started the inst. with bank in 2009 , that time it was different manager & after that oner other manager came on the same , but both co-operate with me , but 3rd time the , manager got changed & now they are harrasing me ...

Loan amount : 4,34000 (something)
Interest : 1,25000 ( mention by them now , which was 60,000, in 2009 )

Amount paid by me :60,000 in inst. from Feb 2009 to Sep 2010

Complaint lodged by Anju Sharma
Address : St. no. 1 , Kabir nagar , Tibba road , Ludhiana, Punjab
Contact no: [protected]

Bank Address
Uco Bank( Chaura Bazar ) , Ludhiana, Punjab
I had lost my atm/debit card so please you will blocked my card payment
my a/c no.[protected] Varanasi UP
i had lost my atm/debit card so please you will blocked my card pament.

bank : uco bank
branch sec70, mohali (punjab)
my name: vikram singh