[Resolved]  United Healthcare — Covered, not covered, who knows?

My company is covering each employees using health insurance from UnitedHealthcare India.
Recently in november my wife received an operation for fibroids which have been causing her severe bleedings and the insurance covered the surgery.
The fibroids being too big, the doctor didn't take all of it in the first stage. One month later, bleeding started again and the doctor decided to do a second operation, to remove the remaining fibroids. But this time, the insurance denied the credit for some suspicious and non-relevant reason such as our wedding date, saying that because we are married for 3 years, and because they consider this as infertility treatment (?!?!), UHC is only covering it if you are married less than a year!!?! then, they brought various topic regarding a 4 years old ectopic pregancy incident, again with no relevant links to this fibroids issue.
We and our doctor had to deal over the phone with some so-called doctor that hang-off the phone without listening to anyone, and just give a feedback by mail, denying the coverage.
Again, the same operation was covered 2 months before...
So it looks like UHC is playing really dirty tricks to not release money, in a very unprofessional manner.
I would strongly not recommend consumers or company using their "services" if it can be call like this. It is bringing more pain in such moment...

Haryana