Venus Trading Company — cheating
1. I feel proud and honour for coming in the knowledge of you and I have the honour to put across the following few lines for your kind support and suitable help.
2. I belong to Alur kurnool (Dist) of Andhrapradesh and presently residing in Jodhpur, Rajasthan. With an ambition to support my family and to get self employed I contacted “M/s VENUS TRADING COMPANY, WZ-508/1, Basai Dara Pur, Behind Ramesh nagar Metro Station Delhi-110015 ” based on their advertisement placed in the daily news papers “Rajasthan Patrika” and “Dainik Bhaskar”. After going through their website www.venustradingco.com and written material supplied by them I paid them Rupees 2000/-(Two Thousand) in advance vide bill no 507 dated 18 Apr 2009 and later I paid the Rupees 48,000/-(Forty Eight Thousand) for the six head thread winding machine. As per the agreement they have to supply the raw material of 240 kg/week and pay the labour charges of Rs 35/Kg for the finished goods what we supply to them. With the machine they supplied only 40 kg of the raw material which is costing Rs 900/- and after finishing 18 Kg of the raw material we sent back to them. Till now the company has not paid the labour charges and not supplying the raw material and not returned the agreement which I sent back for correction in respect of transportation charges.
3. The original cost of the machine supplied by them is only Rs 27,000/-(Twenty Seven Thousand ) as per the original bill received by me where the company received Rs 50,000/- from me. Besides over charging they supplied me a faulty machine. The company neither rectifying the faulty machine and nor replacing and not supplying any raw material. My repeated letters for the return of the machine to the company became unclaimed.
4. Hence I request your support and immediate intervention in bringing those culprits in front of the justice for panelizing them suitably for their antisocial activity. Your immediate intervention not only helps me but also stops other few individuals from falling in the trap of that company.
Thanking you Madam
1. Shri Man Mohan Singh Honourable Prime Minister of India New Delhi
2. Mrs Sonia Gandhi President All India Congress Committee New Delhi
3. Mrs Shiela Dikshit Honourable Chief Minister of Delhi, New Delhi
4. Police Commissioner , Police Head Quarters, New Delhi
5. Smt Krishna Tirath, Honourable Minister of State for Women & Child Development New Delhi
6. Prof.(Smt.) Kiran Walia Hon’ble Minister of State for Women & Child Development New Delhi
7. Mrs Manorama Bawa President All India Women’s Conference New Delhi
8. President National Commission for Women New Delhi
9 AAJ TAK Registered Office, TV Today Network Limited 8 th floor, Vediocon Tower New Delhi
10. NDTV Corporate Office NDTV Limited New Delhi
11. Ministry of Home Affairs, Govt of India New Delhi
|13 Comments Updated:||Share0Tweet0|