[Resolved]  Videocon Mobile V1305 — Bad quality Mobiles and service

I had purchased videocon dual sim mobile model no. V1305 of
IEMI NO.[protected] & [protected] from Point 2 a mobile shop in Dombivli, Mumbai.Two months after the purchase keypad malfunction problem came up which made me to submit the mobile phone on 18/08/2010 in Skylark associates, a authorised service centre for videocon mobiles in Kalyan for repair. The complaint was registered in the name of Siju Alexander & job sheet no. is 92271. They said me the mobile would be repaired within 1 week. I called them week later and they said me to give 1 more week time as the parts were not available in Videocon Company. And after 2 weeks, they said me that the videocon company is not sending them the part. On 12/09/2010 when i called the service centre they said me that the company is giving me a new mobile replacement, for that i must submit the mobile box with all the accessories and wait
for the DOA letter. I submitted the mobile along with all the accessories in skylark on 14/09/2010. Before 2 days i came to know that the were fooling me about the DOA letter and neither they are going to give me any replacement nor any repair because when i called the videocon Customer care on 20/09/2010 they are giving me the same old reason "part not available".
How long will i have to wait for the mobile. These is frustrating.

Till this Date i have not received my mobile. I say you guys never go for Videocon Mobiles. This is not some rivalary for videocon mobiles or sort of that, i want to sue videocon for this Stupidity. Contact my no. [protected].

I have also attached the photos of mobile bill and service slip...

And can you give information abt how to file a case in Consumer Court.
Bad quality Mobiles and service
Bad quality Mobiles and service

Videocon Industries
    Videocon Industries Phone
    Videocon Industries Address
    14 Kms Stone, Aurangabad-Paithan Road, Chitegaon, Tq. Paithan, Dist. Aurangabad, Aurangabad, Uttar Pradesh, India - 431105