Vodafone — Online Registration for Vodafone Account

Simrat kaur

I have been trying to register online one vodafone.in with my postpaid account number [protected] but to no avail. I did this twice, I even got my password but when i tried registering my account said de-activated, I tried again but the website's enter button wont work!

Then I called customer care who registered on my behalf, I received my password. But now, when I try registering again, I provide my security answer that the customer care rep gave me, after dis again the enter button doesn't work on the site and there is no response. Such a huge company and can't have a functional website????

Registering on airtel site is sooo simple!!! on vodafone, first step is online, den call customer care, then receive sms and then again register wid password smsed to you online. Some ten steps in various mediums involved!!!

Simrat

Complaint comments  4 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

i am not satisfied with the services provided by you people..i have registered my complaint on customer care. i have sent mobile msg also. your services is piss poor. i didn't get any responce by your side. my mobile no is [protected].
alok singh
your vodafone services are poor i have buyed 3 postpaid vodafone and given all adress proof then also my out goning have been bared
i had already given complaint many times to ur agnets but from ur side it has not been solved my problemm till date...complaint was also given in vodofane gallery at mulund lbs marg office but they didnt solve my problem..., , u can check my status of complaint from my conatct no [protected] that i had register to u... if u dont slove in just 2days then i will change my service
Pooja

19741
    +91 98 2009 8200 (24x7 Support)
    Vodafone - Online Registration for Vodafone Account