[Resolved]  Vodafone — DO NOT CALL REGISTRY

I AM GETTING TO MUCH CALL AND SMS FROM VODAFONE WHILE I HAVE REGISTERD DO NOT CALL REGISTRY . BUT THERE IS NO RESPONSE FROM VODAFONE

Comments

do not send unwanted alert on my phone
I AM GETTING TO MANY UNSOLICITED CALL AND SMSes FROM VODAFONE WHILE I HAVE REGISTERD DO NOT CALL REGISTRY . WHAT VODAFONE IS DOING ABOUT IT.

Vodafone — DO NOT CALL REGISTER.

DEAR SIR,

I WANT TO REGISTER MY NAME IN DO NOT CALL AS MY MOBILE NO.

IS [protected] AS I AM RECEVING LOT OF MESSAGE AND CALLS.

WITH REGARDS,

MAHESH KUMAR ASOPA
I have registered my number [protected] in do not call registry.still i get calls and messages from Vodafone(my service provider). when i informed them on march 1st they told that it will be rectified in 7 days.it dint get rectified till now,i called them again on march 15th and they told that it will take 30 more days to rectify it.Please help.

Vodafone India