[Resolved]  Vodafone — DND is activated but still getting telemarketing calls and SMS

Hello Vodafone, i ported my phone number from Airtel to Vodafone few months ago coz i had bad experience with airtel mobile hoping that i'll have better experience with Vodafone. This is to inform you that i had requested for DND service through your website and i received a confirmation email form your side on 8th Oct that your DND is activated. But still i'm getting telemarketing calls and SMS which is really IRRITATING, ANNOYING. Today i got about 7 calls from various numbers. Heres the list -
[protected],

Kindly look into this issue. If these irritating calls didnt stop, i may have to take legal action. Thanks.

Sagar
Phone - [protected]
Complaint marked as Resolved 2017-01-03 07:42:41
Vodafone India Customer Care's response Oct 23, 2012
Hello Sagar,

We regret the inconvenience caused. Please note that the Do Not Disturb service will be effective on your number in 7 working days.

Vodafone Customer Care, Karnataka.

Comments

Vodafone — Irritating Sales Calls

The number and frequency of sales calls on phone and by Sales Persons
are irritating. Not only it drives me away from Vodafone but the inconvenience and sheer irritation of it all is un-bearable.

When two burly, un-known men arrive at my door-step in the afternoon
without prior announcement, it is rather unnerving. As a senior citizen
sometimes alone in the afternoon, I need some legal support against such
un-warranted intrusion, which can be dangerous.

Telemarketing Calls — Telemarketing Calls and SMS

I am vodafone customer, my mobile number is [protected], i am faceing problem from telemarketting agences, they are send sms and making calls. Some of these numbers are as follows

1. [protected]
2. [protected]
Offlate I have started getting a lot of sales calles on personnel Loans & Credit Cards...Which is becomming Quite irritating...I need a solution for this.
These Calls keep comming inspite Do not Disturb is activated about a Year Ago...I do not Know Whome to Complaint and where..
Today I get a cll from +91-[protected]...
MY VODAFONE NO [protected]
I RECIEVED CALL FROM ICICI [protected] ON 20 SEP 2013
STUPID IRRITATING MESSAGE FROM A NO :[protected]

VODAFONE SHARES THE NUMBER TO TELEMARKETERS AND TAKES MONEY FROM THEM!!!

JUST AFTER 2-3 DAYS OF TAKING CONNECTION UR MOBILE NUMBER WOULD REACH THE DATABASE FROM WHERE U GET THE CALLS!!!

VODAFONE ALLOWS TO SEND MESSAGES TO ALL VODAFONE NO'S ...
DONT PAY RENTAL TO VODAFONE UNTILL N UNLESS VODAFONE DEACTIVATES THE NOS!!!
ITS VERY EASY TO GET ALL THE NOS FROM VODAFONE I[censored]R READY TO PAY MONEY!!!
TELEMARKETERS WHO CALL US KNOW ALL OUR PERSONAL DETAILS WHICH WE HAVE SHARED WHILE TAKING CONNECTION!!!

+91 22 7171 5000 (HQ)