Hutch Now Vodafone — Payments not getting updated into my account

Vinay Singhal
I have made payment for the bill of Aug2007 thru my ICICI internet banking Bill pay option on Sept 10th 2007 for amount of INR 1406.90 via transaction number [protected]. I have started getting calls that the payment has not been made, I have provided the details of payments several times. Since Oct 3rd 2007 my outgoing were barred. I called up the vodafone customer care where in they again asked for the payment details. Customer care executive informed that same would be updated in 2 hours and your services would be activated. The reference number to this call was[protected]. Nothing happened, on oct 4th I again called at 10 AM in the morning. Customer care exective again same story, asked for payment details and after providing promised that your services will be activated within 2 hours. Ref number was
[protected]. Nothing happened. Wrote an email to [protected]@vodafone.com on Oct 4th. No response. Again logged complaint with customer care number on Oct 5th at 11 AM, reference number[protected],,, took the payment details again,,executive said my senior will call you immediately. No response yet....

Related Complaints

[Resolved] Vodafone - Complaints [6382]

[Resolved] Vodafone - Number Enquiry [1049]

[Resolved] Vodafone - email address [323]

Comments

Dear

some time i have not recd bill through courier .& it is very difficult to pay amount without biil you are requesdted please send my bill wia my mail ID, i have not recd bill of 23/2/08 to 24/3/08., i already paid RS: 1050/00 for that, so pl you send my bill on mail ID as soon as possible.

REGARD
SUSHIL KUMAR VERMA
I beg to say that my old plan is (300 Double Value Plan )
it change about your mistake. you are my plan 300 to 444
it your mistake than i complant to you than you covert
it angin in 300 plan . but you give me the bill charged
plan of 444.so im in trouble for your mistake i want
you will ajerst my payment with acording my plan 300
with reversal. if you not response immdetlly so i will cut
my vodafone connection. i was suffring before 3 month
and no body respose me.i will totally fedup.plz solve my
problem..contact me this number...[protected].

Thanks & regards
Harsh Vardhan
HI,

I want to get franchise of Vodafone in Madhya Pradesh. As I heard Vodafone coming in M.P. I want to know, how can I get franchise. Please let me know, if you know to whom I can contact for that?

Rohit Agrawal

mangalvara bazaar pipariya
town- pipariya, dist- hoshangabad
(M.P)461775
mobile:[protected]
I want to get franchise of Vodafone in morena Madhya Pradesh. As I heard Vodafone coming in M.P. I want to know, how can I get franchise. Please let me know, if you know to whom I can contact for that?

Jitendra Raj Sharma
Maa Gyaneshwari Telecom
Bankhandi Road Gopal Pura Morena
Madhya Pradesh
[protected], [protected]
[protected]@rediffmail.com
[protected]@rediffmail.com

pls reply me as soon as possible
hi
i want to get the franchise of vodafone in sagar madhya pradesh.As i heard that vodafone is coming in M.P. I want to know how can i get franchise. please let me know, if you know to whom i contact for that?
thanks and regards
AMIT BAISAKHIYA
RAVISHANKAR WARD
BADA BAZAR
SAGAR (M.P.)
[protected]@yahoo.co.in
mob-[protected]
reply me as soon as possible
hi
i want to get the franchise of vodafone in shivpuri madhya pradesh.As i heard that vodafone is coming in M.P. I want to know how can i get franchise. please let me know to whom should i contact for that?

Girraj Mangal
Shivpuri
Ph:-[protected]

Respected Sir/Mam

Myself Rajkumar Patidar from Bhopal and I am interested in taking franchise of Vodafone in Bhopal, if it is possible then please reply me on my cell or on my email id.
Mob.-[protected], [protected].
Email. [protected]@yahoo.co.in
I know that hutch that now is vodefone has entered in m.p.i am an NOKIA B.T.S. INSTALLATION AND COMMISSIONING engineer for vodafone operator under SHIVAM INFOCOMM PVT.LTD.DELHI.
i want to take frenchies of vodafone.i am from bhind m.p.so what i am doing?
reply me as soon as possible.

HI,
I WANT OPEN FRANCHISEE IN INDORE MP., PLZ SEND ME INFORMATION ABOUT YOUR FRANCHISEE PLZ CONTECT MY NO...IS THAT [protected], [protected], [protected].

MY ADDRESS IS FH 35 SCH NO..54 VIJAY NAGAR INDORE(M.P)
prince maheshwari
vidisha
hi
i want to get the franchise of vodafone in vidisha madhya pradesh.As i heard that vodafone is coming in M.P. I want to know how can i get franchise. please let me know to whom should i contact for that?
shubham maheshwari

HI,

I want to get franchise of Vodafone in pondicherry. I want to know, how can I get franchise. Please let me know, how can get in touch with the officials as early as possible i have wounderfull idea to impleament so if you can give me a oppurtunity it will be help full so if possible can i have an oppointment so that i could meet in person and discuss about the issue. if i could get a oppurtunity i can make vodafone a market leader in south tamilnadu.not only that it will be my previledge to grow with vodafone.

thanks

murugan

[protected]@hotmail.com
I want franchise of vodafone in Morena. As i heard that vodafone is coming in M.P. I want to know how can i get franchise. please let me know to whom should i contact for that?
My no. is [protected]
last payment rs 500.00 in 6 TH JAN 2009 WAS NOT UPDATED GIVE ME DEATIL MY NO IS [protected]

deepak sharma
pipariya road babai
town- babai, dist- hoshangabad
(M.P)461661

ASHISH KUMAR MALVIYA
SHASRI WARD PIPARIYA (M.P.)

20923